Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over US Election: Biden Will Have Victory In 2020

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

Who You Voting for If American?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Third Party

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • The Zigzag Man

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
It is spoken by a particular prophet I forgot his name but he's the guy who predicted every election right since the 80s, even Trump's win which seemed unlikely to everyone else at the time. Therefore no matter what, it will be so because this guy's Illuminati supreme and/or mystical. Therefore Biden can mumble and grumble and shit himself on stage til November like he does but it's happening regardless of what's going on in whichever arena or what have you.

Yeah biden will probably end up winning if he doesnt manage to fuck it up by rambling boomer speak too much.

I will be voting third party. The only political issues i give a fuck about at this point is drug/prostitution legalization and universal healthcare, neither of which is being advocated for heavily by either party.

Once again i am left with 0 fucks to give about soyciety. There is simply no stake for incels

IDK, literally nobody likes biden, people are only voting for him just cuz they want trump out. Can't imagine his voter turn out high
Regardless I still don't know why incels care about politics

It is spoken by a particular prophet I forgot his name but he's the guy who predicted every election right since the 80s, even Trump's win which seemed unlikely to everyone else at the time. Therefore no matter what, it will be so because this guy's Illuminati supreme and/or mystical. Therefore Biden can mumble and grumble and shit himself on stage til November like he does but it's happening regardless of what's going on in whichever arena or what have you.
I’ll probably ultimately vote libertarian tbh

The outcome is zogged either way.

riden with Biden cause Trump didn't build wall and is Jew cocksucker. at least Biden is autistic

riden with Biden cause Trump didn't build wall and is Jew cocksucker. at least Biden is autistic
Biden is a fucked up individual that's true. Just the type of character I appreciate come to think of it.

Not voting for anyone because not American

Yeah biden will probably end up winning if he doesnt manage to fuck it up by rambling boomer speak too much.

I will be voting third party. The only political issues i give a fuck about at this point is drug/prostitution legalization and universal healthcare, neither of which is being advocated for heavily by either party.

Once again i am left with 0 fucks to give about soyciety. There is simply no stake for incels
Massive bruh moment and cuck if you are american and don't vote for Trump

Nathan Larson.

@BummerDrummer

Trump Loses for sure. Everyone hates him just because he is a loud moth

cuck if you are american and don't vote for Trump
Yeah...no. Trump hasn't done diddly to improve incel lives. I remember in fact the incel crisis curiously started making the news and worsening in, when was it...oh yea, 2016. Then this shithole .co was erected a year later. Coincidence?

Don't vote.

It's like giving implied consent...

Jeb! surge incoming. Guac bowels for every American.
Dude weed lmao

I would vote libertarian, but they have a women as the candidate this year.

Last edited:
Not American but I would never vote for a foid.

Biden is a pedo

Trump will win because he height and frame mogs Biden and bullies anyone who gets in his way. The blackpill always reveals itself in these instances. Trump will win

Trump will win because he height and frame mogs Biden and bullies anyone who gets in his way. The blackpill always reveals itself in these instances. Trump will win
Not so fast. Biden's chad genes are still somewhat noticeable even in his advanced age, where as Trump has been ugly in the face his whole life. Only reason his family is attractive is because he betabuxxed w/ models.

What is the Trump card to be played here?

Not so fast. Biden's chad genes are still somewhat noticeable even in his advanced age, where as Trump has been ugly in the face his whole life. Only reason his family is attractive is because he betabuxxed w/ models.
Trump is respected because he has Chad height + frame and hair. That’s all you need to be respected as a man in old age

@TheSecondComing will win

Trump is mostly based, but Biden is a fellow JBcel. I want both to win :)

he's the guy who predicted every election right since the 80s, even Trump's win which seemed unlikely to everyone else at the time. Therefore no matter what, it will be so because this guy's Illuminati supreme and/or mystical.
It's funny how we get putin clones, while you guys just get different people who are still putin clones. Over

It is spoken by a particular prophet I forgot his name but he's the guy who predicted every election right since the 80s
Low IQ, I literally see this same BS said for every election and it just so happens they get it wrong for the first time, what a coincidence!

90% chance Trump wins.

Low IQ, I literally see this same BS said for every election and it just so happens they get it wrong for the first time, what a coincidence!

90% chance Trump wins.
What do you mean? Dude's been right on the money for 40 years even about Trump's improbable win in '16 like I said.

What do you mean? Dude's been right on the money for 40 years even about Trump's improbable win in '16 like I said.
Yes, and I'm saying I've seen these claims for every election, believing in some kind of magical prediction power is stupid.

Yes, and I'm saying I've seen these claims for every election, believing in some kind of magical prediction power is stupid.
Oh you mean by multiple people all over the place? Sure, everyone's shooting in the dark compared to this one illuminati messenger boy I'm talking about.

You don't mean Allan Lichtman, do you? He's described as a "prophet."

Imagine caring about which demented illuminati puppet wins a meme election

Yeah that sounds about familiar. He's a historian by trade, yes?

He's not as accurate as he sounds. He predicted Trump would win the popular vote, he didn't. He's just as accurate as another "prophet," Helmut Norpoth, who says Biden will lose.

Trump landslide 2020. 8 more years of Trump.

He's not as accurate as he sounds. He predicted Trump would win the popular vote, he didn't. He's just as accurate as another "prophet," Helmut Norpoth, who says Biden will lose.
A 40 year perfect record sounds accurate to me. Did he not think Trump was gonna win the election itself?

A 40 year perfect record sounds accurate to me. Did he not think Trump was gonna win the election itself?

He did, but he said he'd win the popular vote as well, and he didn't.

As for Norpoth's "Primary Model," it claims to be 25/27 accurate for all elections since 1912. But both Norpoth and Lichtman have tweaked their methods over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back