Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Us Currycels Are The Lowest of the Low

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
On average we don't have a single good feature, ugly eyes, sickly skin, poor bone structure, large noses, tiny frames and short heights are extremely common among Indians. The average Indian looks the same in the eyes of others as my avi, with only minor differences. On top of that the media stereotypes us as rapists and pedophiles, further tanking our perception. Our countries are poor and most of our people live in slums and shit on streets. Our culture is superstitious and most indians suffer from malnutrition, due to forced vegan diets and extreme poverty. We are nothing more than a joke to be mocked and ridiculed by everyone. Fellow incels, thank the gods everyday that you weren't born a curry.

No toilet cum dumpsters are the lowest of the low :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'd rather be an ape than a curry. Oh wait I am

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Now imagine a currywhore toilet cum dumpster.
All toilet cumdumters have a yeast infected fish smelling holes therefore are equally disgusting creatures :lul: :lul: :lul:

It really is over for us curries. hopefully we get reincarnated as Chads in the Chad heavenly realm.

What about Famemaxxed curries making curries more acceptable?

Could always be worse. You could be born a gypo like me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Don't forget Curries in Curryland are delusional and arrogant too. They cursed a guy on Quora who said curries are considered unattractive due to their features in the US in response to a question about if American holes find Indian men attractive. They sent him pics of models and actors to him to show what curries look like. :lul: :lul:

what's a gypo. gypsie?

Yup. There's three or four main ethnic groups in Ireland, believe it or not. I mean from there, not talking about recent immigrants. Ulster Scots, Celts/Norman/Gaels, and the Anglo-Irish in the pale, which is the East Coast around Dublin, and Travellers/Tinkers/Pikeys/Irish gypsies. The last group is the least respected and has the worst DNA out of the whole lot. You'd think you could JBW in America. No. People are onto us here to as dirtbag transients. I'm not a romani gypo but ranked just a low.

Yup. There's three or four main ethnic groups in Ireland, believe it or not. I mean from there, not talking about recent immigrants. Ulster Scots, Celts/Norman/Gaels, and the Anglo-Irish in the pale, which is the East Coast around Dublin, and Travellers/Tinkers/Pikeys/Irish gypsies. The last group is the least respected and has the worst DNA out of the whole lot. You'd think you could JBW in America. No. People are onto us here to as dirtbag transients. I'm not a romani gypo but ranked just a low.
damn brutal. but at least your people have high fertility

Curries are trucels

damn brutal. but at least your people have high fertility

I'm not sure about high fertility. More like lots of moving around. Spreading all over. We seem to be all over Ireland, the UK, the USA, and even some in Canada. There are still less people in the island of Ireland today than there were before the "famine", which was actually fake news and not a famine at all. The "famine" was actually a forced s mass starvation by the Brits, like Stalin did to the Ukraine during the 1940s and 1950s. Also Irish men were rated the ugliest men in Europe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I think the only reason ugly pikeys are able to ascend is they get good at their trades and basically betabucks pikey chicks when theyre like 23 or 24 years old. I got seriously hurt and I haven't been able to work. Disabled = less money, no betabucks. The worse thing about our culture, too, is its incredibly cucked. In the old days pikeys used to take their wives and kids with them when they went to travel and work. Mostly doing carpentry and trades like that. Now its so cucked. The men go to travel and work on houses etc and the wives stay behind. They of course cheat while their men are working with Chads and work as prostitutes. Sometimes I am glad I'm at least an incel and not a cuck like those guys. Working their asses off doing craftsmanship while their wife is hundreds of km/mi away shagging everything in sight. :feelsYall:

Do Irish gypsies actually look ethnic or can they blend in with the rest of the Irish?

I'm not sure about high fertility. More like lots of moving around. Spreading all over. We seem to be all over Ireland, the UK, the USA, and even some in Canada. There are still less people in the island of Ireland today than there were before the "famine", which was actually fake news and not a famine at all. The "famine" was actually a forced s mass starvation by the Brits, like Stalin did to the Ukraine during the 1940s and 1950s. Also Irish men were rated the ugliest men in Europe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I think the only reason ugly pikeys are able to ascend is they get good at their trades and basically betabucks pikey chicks when theyre like 23 or 24 years old. I got seriously hurt and I haven't been able to work. Disabled = less money, no betabucks. The worse thing about our culture, too, is its incredibly cucked. In the old days pikeys used to take their wives and kids with them when they went to travel and work. Mostly doing carpentry and trades like that. Now its so cucked. The men go to travel and work on houses etc and the wives stay behind. They of course cheat while their men are behind with Chads and work as prostitutes. Sometimes I am glad I'm at least an incel and not a cuck like those guys. Working their asses off doing craftsmanship while their wife is hundreds of km/mi away shagging everything in sight. :feelsYall:
damn that sucks. there's no escaping the degeneracy

On average we don't have a single good feature, ugly eyes, sickly skin, poor bone structure, large noses, tiny frames and short heights are extremely common among Indians. The average Indian looks the same in the eyes of others as my avi, with only minor differences. On top of that the media stereotypes us as rapists and pedophiles, further tanking our perception. Our countries are poor and most of our people live in slums and shit on streets. Our culture is superstitious and most indians suffer from malnutrition, due to forced vegan diets and extreme poverty. We are nothing more than a joke to be mocked and ridiculed by everyone. Fellow incels, thank the gods everyday that you weren't born a curry.
Rice isn’t that much better, buddy boyo

Do Irish gypsies actually look ethnic or can they blend in with the rest of the Irish?

We stand out because we live in our own neighbourhoods and people overhear us speaking in cant (our language). We're also much more poor than everyone else. So there's no way to really hide it. Not to mention everyone in Ireland is really obsessed with names and your family line. They can tell who you are just by what your fucking NAME IS. So it just is what it is. They had to pass laws designating pikeys as their own ethnic group, giving them the same protection that arabs and pakis etc get. Doesn't really mean shit though.

They sent him pics of models and actors to him to show what curries look like. :lul: :lul:
Tbh even Indian models and famous actors don't look that great. They'd all be 6 in the west.

Tbh even Indian models and famous actors don't look that great. They'd all be 6 in the west.
true. they are still shitskin no matter what they try. and it's over

They're genetically Irish/European. People often confuse Irish or British gypsies with mainland European gypsies.
Actual gypsies you find in eastern and southern Europe are basically curries who left India 500-1000 years ago. Nowadays many gypsies are mixed so some of them almost look white.

Last edited:
It's already been proven that Indian men have less dating success than Asian men.

Lowest of the lowest, so brutal

We stand out because we live in our own neighbourhoods and people overhear us speaking in cant (our language). We're also much more poor than everyone else. So there's no way to really hide it. Not to mention everyone in Ireland is really obsessed with names and your family line. They can tell who you are just by what your fucking NAME IS. So it just is what it is. They had to pass laws designating pikeys as their own ethnic group, giving them the same protection that arabs and pakis etc get. Doesn't really mean shit though.
Arabs and Pakis are you allies in that case. That reminds me, I have a brutal IrishPill I need to drop later.

Arabs and Pakis are you allies in that case. That reminds me, I have a brutal IrishPill I need to drop later.
I've always had a weird feeling of bonding with ethnicels in particular. I know what its like to be different and ugly at the same time. Theres nothing worse in the world.

I've always had a weird feeling of bonding with ethnicels in particular. I know what its like to be different and ugly at the same time. Theres nothing worse in the world.
Whenever you see an ethnic, you look at each other and kind of telepathically say "if shit goes down, it's us against whitey"...

arrange marraige also means that all of the subhuman feautes are not gone because of natrual selection. We are truly the ugliest race

Yes, they look upper tier normies at best, only a few 7 or rarely 8. A curry said to me Indians are not considered attractive mainly because of their skin color and racism, lol. I told him it's curries' facial features(such as big eyes, unibrow, wide nose) that contribute most in curry unattractiveness, otherwise if skin color was the main reason, women would never consider many Latinos, Blacks and Levantine Arabs attractive. But that dumbhead refused to me believe me.

Can't argue with that

Whenever you see an ethnic, you look at each other and kind of telepathically say "if shit goes down, it's us against whitey"...
Im just the ally of nearly every incel. Some dudes are crackpots but by and large our circumstances have made most incels entirely enlightened and based.

I don't think I've ever seen an 8PSL curry or rice, even 7 is pushing it. I assume you're using the PSL scale? 8 PSL is Lachowski.
I told him it's curries' facial features(such as big eyes, unibrow, wide nose) that contribute most in curry unattractiveness, otherwise if skin color was the main reason, women would never consider many Latinos, Blacks and Levantine Arabs attractive
This is true. Skin color is not that big of an issue. Curries are manlets/framelets, have bug eyes, dark circles, flat noses, chubby faces even at low/normal weight, lack of dimorphism etc.

I don't think I've ever seen an 8PSL curry or rice, even 7 is pushing it. I assume you're using the PSL scale? 8 PSL is Lachowski.
I meant in normie scale.

This is true. Skin color is not that big of an issue. Curries are manlets/framelets, have bug eyes, dark circles, flat noses, chubby faces even at low/normal weight, lack of dimorphism etc.
Exactly, but they think it's all about color. Ricemen from East Asia are light skinned, yet they are not considered as attractive as black or Latinos or Levantine Arabs. The australoid genes in curries literally ruined curries' features for good.

Imagine being brutally mogged by normie curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back