Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel US Considering Banning Tiktok

Doesn’t mean they will do it

Needs to be banned everywhere tbh

Whatever happened to muh freedums? Bunch of hypocrites.

It's only because Tiktok is CCP honeypot that they want to ban it.

It won't happen. US politicians are all talk and no action.

Well, rightfully so.

god I fuckin' hope so. It literally rewards female mediocrity and unexceptionalism.
Can't wait for Trump to suspend democracy in the weeks proceeding election days once he realizes he cannot win against Biden and all the dating app are removed from the internet, all the dating app founders are hung in the public square, and anti-hypergamy laws are instituted.

god I fuckin' hope so. It literally rewards female mediocrity and unexceptionalism.
Can't wait for Trump to suspend democracy in the weeks proceeding election days once he realizes he cannot win against Biden and all the dating app are removed from the internet, all the dating app founders are hung in the public square, and anti-hypergamy laws are instituted.

There's a non-zero possibility of this happening like <0.00001% so I'm holding my breath. I hope I'm in the timeline of the multiverse where this course of historical events transpires. I'll be so pissed if I'm it's the timeline next door.

God willing

Who cares though so long as the job is done?

Chads and foids will overthrow the government if that happens.

even if they do, some other company will bring a similar shit out if it makes enough money. its over

As much as I hate TikTok, I think it would set a bad precedent to vest this much control over the internet in the executive branch.

They haven't actually banned it bruh

hope he does it. would vote for him if he doers.

Do it you fat slob Pompeo

I hope they do and the google/facebook alternative fails to gain traction.

There is already a similar app called "Likee" that might become the replacement if they don't also ban it.

It won't happen. US politicians are all talk and no action.
They are slaves to corporates. They won't do anything like this.

They considered banning Twitter too.
Won't happen, never will, suck dicks if you think it'll happen tbh :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

JBs and e-boys on suicide watch.