Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion US-cels, is High School over there like in the movies?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Like do you have a prom queen and a prom king and a home coming queen and Jocks in letterman jackets who push nerds into lockers and certain cliques in the lunch room where everyone is seated according to interests and status? And what's the deal with Juniors and Freshmen and Seniors or whatever? Why not call it grade 9, 10, 11 etc. If things are really like they look in the movies, it seems like a hell hole for incels.

And does the incel get the hottest toilets by the time everyone is done with highschool?

And does the incel get the hottest toilets by the time everyone is done with highschool?
You're asking the right question, but I realised they're probably all asleep right now.

Social hierarchy of the HS I went to:

Popular and athletic Chads and Stacies (5%)

Normies (75%)

Nerd and Geek types (19%)

Incel loners ( <1%)
Like do you have a prom queen and a prom king and a home coming queen and Jocks in letterman jackets who push nerds into lockers and certain cliques in the lunch room where everyone is seated according to interests and status?
Bullying was mainly carried out by normies. The jocks usually minded their own business. As for the lunch room, it was pretty integrated, with the few incels like me sitting alone or hiding in the bathroom or library.
And what's the deal with Juniors and Freshmen and Seniors or whatever? Why not call it grade 9, 10, 11 etc.
These are just unofficial titles I guess. For the most part, we refer to the grades by their numbers.
If things are really like they look in the movies, it seems like a hell hole for incels.
Yeah, HS was easily the worst time in my life. I’m glad it’s over now.

Last edited:
Why not call it grade 9, 10, 11 etc
Im american and ive always called it this. I honestly dont know why anybody says the long version of it when "10th grade" is so much more to-the-point tham "sophomore year"

Im american and ive always called it this. I honestly dont know why anybody says the long version of it when "grade 10" is so much more to-the-point tham "sophomore year"
I think it's a preference for some people to say grade 10 or sophomore year

That’s how it was from like the 70s-2000s. 2010s onwards this ceased to be a thing

Like do you have a prom queen and a prom king and a home coming queen
Yes we did.
Jocks in letterman jackets who push nerds into lockers
That never happened in my school. There was bullying sure but nothing like that.
certain cliques in the lunch room where everyone is seated according to interests and status?
there where groups of friends that sat together abd they usually shared the same interests. That being said you couldn’t point out the stoner table, the jock table, the nerd table, etc individually.
And what's the deal with Juniors and Freshmen and Seniors or whatever? Why not call it grade 9, 10, 11 etc.
Idk why they do that tbh

Like do you have a prom queen and a prom king and a home coming queen
yes. Im pretty sure its just a ceremonial title to stroke chad and staceys ego

and Jocks in letterman jackets who push nerds into lockers
Lol this is a bit of an exaggerated hollywood trope but bullying definitely does exist

If things are really like they look in the movies, it seems like a hell hole for incels.
Chads do get to live out the life you see in the movies, but most normies only get a fraction of that. And yes it absolutely is hell for incels