Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious US-cels are lucky with regards to covid restrictions and cuckdowns

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m
Vaccine passports are rolling out globally :soy::foidSoy: Without it, you cant travel long distance, cant go to bar, restaurant, barber shop :feels:

Germany and Austria seem doing lockdowns all over again wtf :feelstastyman: Countries like China still going for 0 covid policy :lul: and you can be detained for like 21 days for no reason other than being on the wrong train or the wrong park, even Disney land (where the CCP recently detained over like 20,000 people in the park coz of a single covid case there, holy fuck, noodle are giga cucked sheeple, such thing would cause riot in any other country outside asia).

How the fuck is covid still a fucking thing when it's almost 2022 now? How long those soy motherfucking politicans and their normie supporters gonna drag on this clown show? :feelsclown:

In the US, at least executive power is limited. Biden's way over-reach vaccine mandate is suspended :forcedsmile: Vaccine passport isnt really a thing in the US, yet. I think US probably will be one of the first western countries to actually return to normal tbh.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
27d 9h 23m
Its actual based tbh. The more normies suffer the more based

kaczynskicel

kaczynskicel

Str8 outta mumbai sewers
★★★
15d 12h 32m
There is going to be no return to 'normal.'
As long as chickenshits keep bending over they will keep taking

Diocel

Diocel

champagne papi gang
★★★★★
351d 4h 44m
Animecel2D @Animecel2D Deleted member 38575 @HidekiToyota DepravedAndDeprived @DepravedAndDeprived how are things in your country?

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
50d 7h 41m
Dotrinfobe said:
How the fuck is covid still a fucking thing when it's almost 2022 now?
Sounds like you're waking up. Get ready, it's gonna be a painful ride. But in the end, the truth is always more noble a path than normie delusion.

Diocel said:
Animecel2D @Animecel2D Deleted member 38575 @HidekiToyota DepravedAndDeprived @DepravedAndDeprived how are things in your country?
I will never get that injection and I expect to get fired for it in the near future. Additionally, I think some countries (like Belgium) are considering making the corona injection mandatory by law. So yeah, the fun hasn't even started yet. :society:

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★
11d 12h 14m
Society and economy are collapsing.
We are never going back to the times between 1990-2019.
It's over for humanity.:society:

Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
86d 22h 57m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Sounds like you're waking up. Get ready, it's gonna be a painful ride. But in the end, the truth is always more noble a path than normie delusion.

I will never get that injection and I expect to get fired for it in the near future. Additionally, I think some countries (like Belgium) are considering making the corona injection mandatory by law. So yeah, the fun hasn't even started yet. :society:
Have you seen the covid stats in Goymany? 1/3 of all new covid infections are (((vaccinated))). Even some normies are waking up

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m

i never took covid seriously when it first came out :forcedsmile:

in janurary 2020 i was telling others covid was jsut a cold. but nobody listened :fuk:

its dragging out for 2 years is pure insanity. peak social media cancer :fuk:

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
50d 7h 41m
Dotrinfobe said:
i never took covid seriously when it first came out :forcedsmile:

in janurary 2020 i was telling others covid was jsut a cold. but nobody listened :fuk:

its dragging out for 2 years is pure insanity. peak social media cancer :fuk:
I remember I took it seriously for like a month. Remember how the news said that people were dropping dead in the streets in China? It's been memory-hole'd but I remember.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★
67d 13h 9m
I remember I took it seriously for like a month. Remember how the news said that people were dropping dead in the streets in China? It's been memory-hole'd but I remember.
i immediately knew that disease must been very low fatality, when news came out, fearmongering about those "asymptomic" patients who had 0 symptoms and could infect others in the public.

normies were freaking out :lul: they thought those people were demons. but i realized what it really meant that was exactly like cold and flu.... many dont have symptoms or minor symptoms and could infect others... so it was just a flu. so it was "good news", not bad.

but normies always panic and dont use their own logic (coz they have none). thats why we suffer. clown world :feelsclown:

Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-
12d 20h 32m
Diocel said:
No lockdowns, just masks everywhere and that’s it

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Recruit
★★
16d 14h 25m
That looks to be the case, but then again, you never know what can happen

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
291d 23h 29m
Blackpillapologist said:
Its actual based tbh. The more normies suffer the more based
:yes:

kampman

kampman

-
★★★★★
178d 6h 46m
kaczynskicel said:
There is going to be no return to 'normal.'
As long as chickenshits keep bending over they will keep taking

Of course it will never end.
The (((elites))) and their lapdogs in the mainstream media will continue to come up with hundreds of "waves" of this fake virus if they need to, and course you will have to take a lot more shots and accept continuing and ever-tightening restrictions.

(((They))) will gradually cut back on our freedoms, and will finally build up the corporate police state with a Chinese-style social credit system they've been longing for for decades now.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
96d 7h 6m
Better get ur vaccine for the sniffles or no life for u

proudweeb

proudweeb

send bibles to africa
★★★★★
65d 42m
excess covid restrictions will kill the economy of afflicted countries