Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US Army to discharge 3000+ unvaccinated moron soldiers soon, and force them to pay back money

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
The vaccine is clinically proven to work. 97% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated. Take your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories back to infowars.

U.S. Army soldiers who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 will soon be discharged, the military branch announced Wednesday.

The Army said it will "immediately begin separating Soldiers from the service" who refuse to be vaccinated or who don't have an approved or pending request for exemption.

"Army readiness depends on Soldiers who are prepared to train, deploy, fight and win our nation's wars," said Secretary of the Army Christine Wormuth. "Unvaccinated Soldiers present risk to the force and jeopardize readiness."

These guys are indeed dumb. They wont get a flu shot but they will sacrifice their life and be a tool of the industrial military complex and implement the will of the jews that own them.

where is the my body my choice cucks?

The vaccine is clinically proven to work. 97% of hospitalized covid patients are unvaccinated. Take your anti-vaccine conspiracy theories back to infowars.

U.S. Army soldiers who refuse to be vaccinated for COVID-19 will soon be discharged, the military branch announced Wednesday.

The Army said it will "immediately begin separating Soldiers from the service" who refuse to be vaccinated or who don't have an approved or pending request for exemption.

"Army readiness depends on Soldiers who are prepared to train, deploy, fight and win our nation's wars," said Secretary of the Army Christine Wormuth. "Unvaccinated Soldiers present risk to the force and jeopardize readiness."
These guys are indeed dumb. They wont get a flu shot but they will sacrifice their life and be a tool of the industrial military complex and implement the will of the jews that own them.
Fuck off glowniggers

No problem. The army will easly replace them with trannies and foids.

Btw I as an ethnic find it ridiculous when blacks join the US army yet their people are imprisoned by white judges for the same crimes for which white men get community service.

I was reading about the three strikes rule some years ago. I dont know if they still have it in USA but if sentenced for a crime three times then I think it means a life sentence or a very long sentence.

How this works is a white man gets community service which technically means it is not a conviction but a black man going to court for the same crime and having exactly the same amount of prior records will get sentenced.

So I hope only white people join the army because I saw a study stating that most veterans suffer PTSD and are homeless and addicted to opiods.

Last edited:
I hope you stay incel for ever, there's no need for nigkers like you to reproduce

I hope you stay incel for ever, there's no need for nigkers like you to reproduce
you stinking filthy white trash. I hope the jews brainwash your sons to be trannies and your daughters to be fcuked by niggers

Fuck you and your kikecine

you stinking filthy white trash. I hope the jews brainwash your sons to be trannies and your daughters to be fcuked by niggers
the kikecines clearly aren't working, so what's the point of taking them, sand nikger?

the kikecines clearly aren't working, so what's the point of taking them, sand nikger?
Who were you replying to? me or OP?

If OP then I am sorry for replying you, I thought you meant me. Forget my comment ok I thought you replying to me. Okay bye

Who were you replying to? me or OP?

If OP then I am sorry for replying you, I thought you meant me. Forget my comment ok I thought you replying to me. Okay bye
yep, I was replying to retarded op

Low IQ Rogantards. Any job that actually gives a living wage will require the Kikecine.

Cd4

97% of hospitalized dying covid patients are unvaccinated, but tell me more about how it's not working

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Get your (((kike)))cine, goyim! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Dabbing at low iq antivaxcels, enjoy buying copes without a job because you got brainwashed by boomers on 8kun lmao

dude you literally don't stop spewing this same talking point :feelskek:

it's completely false
I slapped him down so many times on this and yet he keeps trotting out this same bogus talking point. He clearly has an agenda he's pushing.

The kikecine is 99.9% proven to cause blood clots, strokes and heart attacks in most of the morons dumb enough to roll up their sleeves for it.

Good riddance. :feelsokman:

97% of hospitalized dying covid patients are unvaccinated, but tell me more about how it's not working
enjoy 1p35 deletion syndrome (officially listed as a side effect)

downs-cel :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I like this tbh

If war breaks out, who will they look at to send onto the battlefield :feelsEhh:

I like this tbh

If war breaks out, who will they look at to send onto the battlefield :feelsEhh:
imagine that Russia and Nato in Europe go all out and fight each other. Who will the US Army call on to fight?

imagine that Russia and Nato in Europe go all out and fight each other. Who will the US Army call on to fight?
It's going to be magical :feelscomfy: soys and IT tier cuck faggots will die for this shithole :feelsohh:

I work with people all day long, who have admitted they have COVID. When I got first vaccine I felt like my brain would explode and I would die. Haven’t got one since

Bruh im not gonna elab IT to you :feelsjuice: there's too many threads made about them for you not to know
I am not American. I really dont know and I am not faking. How must I know every American slang?

I haven't read a single study about the vaccine tbh, I don't know if it's good or bad, all I know is that it's a requirement for me to use to subway so I took 3 doses of it. Then again, if I were to drop dead because of the vaxx like some claim, then that wouldn't be such a bad thing either, as long as it's painless.

I am not American. I really dont know and I am not faking. How must I know every American slang?
Type in "IT" (without the quotes) in the site's search bar. You can do the math yourself.

couldn't have been more fucking over...

JFL @ anyone who took this kikecine without being coerced.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back