Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Urges only for chad tho

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200122 114344 Sync Dev

She could easily solve this issue if she hopped on tinder for ten minutes but shes holding out for chad only

She admits that men want to fuck her jfl at “females” I hate foids so fucking much.

Femcels are manifestation of entitlement meets arrogance and delusion.

"TEEHEE females have just as hard time as malecels in dating."

She doesn't want just sex, she wants the whole "couple experience" where she can show off on social media, go out in public with "her man," and gossip with her catty "friends." Despite the "pig lady" Tinder experiments, it is true that very few men would be proud of being with someone that ugly, they just need use of her hole. Unfortunately, most women consider 90%+ of men as pig woman's looksmatch so can't comprehend the humiliation of being coupled with an ugly fatty.

they can end their "femceldom" by just telling someone to fuck them

They want the Hollywood movie experience with Chad.

I want some affection no matter how small. Anything as long as it's genuine. Even a genuine smile goes a long way for "men" like us.

Its over, chad only

Women just have zero sexual interest, except for Chads or Dark Triad guys. For normies and below women are outright disgusted by sex with them.. an analogy might be its like changing a diaper or something the woman has to do, but doesn't want to do.

Women just have zero sexual interest, except for Chads or Dark Triad guys. For normies and below women are outright disgusted by sex with them.. an analogy might be its like changing a diaper or something the woman has to do, but doesn't want to do.
At least 90% of men are completely unattractive to women. It's hard to get women to admit this, but there are some threads on reddit where women claim 95-99% of men they see in public are unattractive. Of course many of them claim it's due to men not having good fashion sense or not taking care of their appearance which we all know is nonsense. It's because of bones

She wants chads willy

"I don't want a ONS, I want my crush. I'm such a poor femcel."

God damn, these low SMV 'femcels' are truly chadsexual volcels.

She doesn't want just sex, she wants the whole "couple experience" where she can show off on social media, go out in public with "her man," and gossip with her catty "friends." Despite the "pig lady" Tinder experiments, it is true that very few men would be proud of being with someone that ugly, they just need use of her hole. Unfortunately, most women consider 90%+ of men as pig woman's looksmatch so can't comprehend the humiliation of being coupled with an ugly fatty.
What bothers me is women who are pig ugly feel like the deserve the best looking guys and all the other guys in her inbox are creeps

"I don't want a ONS, I want my crush. I'm such a poor femcel."
These are the same foids to claim they have a high sex drive but in reality they are picky as fuck. a high sex drive means you will fuck anything regardless of looks

foids cant be incel stop giving these whores attention.

The thing is that she likely has a fuck buddy who's a 6-7 but isn't talking about it here because she wants to get sympathy

foids cant be incel stop giving these whores attention.
I agree they cant be but it proves the point of women having a victim mindset I give it attention because I think its funny how they think they are suffering
At least 90% of men are completely unattractive to women. It's hard to get women to admit this, but there are some threads on reddit where women claim 95-99% of men they see in public are unattractive. Of course many of them claim it's due to men not having good fashion sense or not taking care of their appearance which we all know is nonsense. It's because of bones
Yeah female dating strategy idk what they expect a man to be if less than 1% of the male population is unattractive but the funny thing is as picky as they are they usually get what they want this is probably the best time ever to be a women and its all mens fault for showering them with validation

Delusional bitch

I am one of the most dark triad, superficially charming men most people have ever met. Women HATE me for being ugly. That’s literally all they care about. They don’t value intelligence, ambition, or status nearly as much as they do looks. I have maybe 6-8 friends I hang out with on a regular basis. Not one of them is female.

- Female involuntary celibate
- Guys want to voluntarily have sex with me
- I dont want to have sex with those guys even though i could
Hmmmmm...hmmmm..... something just doesnt quite line up here but i dont know exactly what it is
AF5F0448 CA77 4F64 9601 DF018FF95781