Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [URGENT] Last hour: Militia commander of SDF/PKK "Ahmed Mustafa al-Mustafa" has been assassinated by ""unknown gunmen"" inside the city of Raqqah

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
F 9hw5JXMAAxSbL

This comes after a certain organization has attacked the SAA in multiple areas of the Central Desert, including the Resafa and Raqqah areas.

What a name
Meanwhile, such news means that those highly dangerous "unknown" gunmen are deeply infiltrated inside Hasakah and Raqqah, the main strongholds of the US-sponsored PKK in Syria.

Meanwhile, such news means that those highly dangerous "unknown" gunmen are deeply infiltrated inside Hasakah and Raqqah, the main strongholds of the US-sponsored PKK in Syria.
Doesn't the SDF control areas of Syria alongside the Syrian government, like a joint-control?

Good

Doesn't the SDF control areas of Syria alongside the Syrian government, like a joint-control?
You mean Deir Ezzor and Manbij-Halab front? Assadist militias also control a neighbourhood inside northern al-Hasakah.

Are you stupid? It's not the (((Turkish Army))) who support HTS and FSA militias, FYI.
Every day I cry that radical Islam didn't win in Syria. Now there is Wiji biji Kurdistan and Hizb ul shaytaan instead.

Every day I cry that radical Islam didn't win in Syria. Now there is Wiji biji Kurdistan and Hizb ul shaytaan instead.
There's Idlib but that's a clusterfuck filled up with AQ fanboys from Central Asia and militias under the umbrella of Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri.

SAA keeps winning over all these faggots the kurds roaches and jewsis

Assad

SAA is the most incompetent force to date, if it weren't because of Russian airforce.

SAA, you mean Russia, without Russia or the war on terror coalition, he would have been long gone.
Look over my last comment. And those news come from a NDF source, not pro-terror insiders... worrying developments indeed.

I think their "weapons" (two shitty semi-trailers) directed for Hamas got obliterated by Al Qai'm border with two IEDs :feelshaha:

Iran is the greatest dog barker of this century. Where's the great coalition led by IRGC? I only hear crickets. They're not different than all the Arab states combined.

Bro, nobody knows who these random muslims in the middle-east are.

@Asgard

Can't Mossad the Assad
Massively low IQ if you think Israel doesn't prefer the Assad family in power. You think Bashar and his goons are a bigger threat than a bunch of Islamists? Hamas supported the Syrian revolution for a reason.

Imagine believing that these terrorists are agents of Israel. Why are you embarassing yourself?
Pro-Russia and Pro-Iran propaganda is very powerful. They pretend to be THE voice against the Western narrative and Israel, but they are propagandists who lie over and over again, no different from the zionists. Every since Russia got involved the Kremlin propaganda machine has worked in full force to change the reality of the Syrian civil war.

Massively low IQ if you think Israel doesn't prefer the Assad family in power. You think Bashar and his goons are a bigger threat than a bunch of Islamists? Hamas supported the Syrian revolution for a reason.
Yeah, wonder why Israel actively supported and supports ISIS and the Al-Nusra terrorist faggots then

Israel actively supported and supports ISIS and the Al-Nusra terrorist faggots
Tahrir al-Sham? Yes, al-Joulani is a fool thinking and LARPing as a modern politcian while wearing suits (while being used by the Turks at the same time). Now, what about the first? Hm...

Last edited:
Yeah, wonder why Israel actively supported and supports ISIS and the Al-Nusra terrorist faggots then
Yeah, wonder why Israel actively was part of the coalition against ISIS and the Al-Nusra terrorist faggots.

I can play this game too. Don't say stupid shit. Syrian civil war isn't black and white, it's one of the most complex conflicts in modern history.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back