Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [URGENT] Go-Fund-Me for @Ricordanza

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Help Ricordanza escape the sewers of Mumbai

Hello, my name is @Ricordanza and I am a sewer cleaner in Mumbai, India. I belong to the Dalit caste, which is the lowest and most oppressed caste in the Hindu social hierarchy. I have been working in the sewers since I was a child, because I have no other choice. I have no education, no skills, no rights, and no dignity. I am treated as less than human by the society.

Every day, I have to enter the sewers without any protective gear, and clean the human waste, garbage, and dead animals with my bare hands. I have to breathe the toxic fumes, and expose myself to diseases and infections. I have seen many of my fellow workers die or get injured in the sewers, but no one cares about us. My skin, previously pearly white, has turned black. We are paid a meager wage, and we have no social security or health insurance. We live in slums, and we face discrimination and violence from the upper castes.

I have a wife and two children, who also suffer from the same fate. My wife works as a domestic worker, and my children go to a poorly run government school. I want to give them a better life, but I have no hope. I have no way to escape this hell.

But then, I heard about this website, gofundme, where people can raise money for their causes. I decided to create this campaign, and ask for your help. I need your help to get out of the sewers, and start a new life. I need your help to get an education, learn a skill, find a decent job, and provide for my family. I need your help to break free from the shackles of caste, and claim my human dignity.

Please, donate whatever you can, and share this campaign with your friends and family. Every dollar counts, and every share matters. You can make a difference in my life, and the lives of millions of other Dalits who are trapped in the sewers of Mumbai. You can help me achieve my dream of a better future.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity. God bless you.

Ricordanza

---

Exclusive interview

KEK

Another .is curry civil war is brewing.

KEK

Another .is curry civil war is brewing.
Giphy

FORUMWARS.IS AT IT AGAIN

:smonk::feelsPop::feelscomfy:.

Brutal no ricordanza reply pill we were too late he died in the sewers :feelsrope:

Brutal no ricordanza reply pill we were too late he died in the sewers :feelsrope:
He comes home after a long day of sewer cleaning and immediately gets on .is looking to see if I tagged him boyo. We will have to wait for my curry dog. :feelscomfy:

Help Ricordanza escape the sewers of Mumbai

Hello, my name is @Ricordanza and I am a sewer cleaner in Mumbai, India. I belong to the Dalit caste, which is the lowest and most oppressed caste in the Hindu social hierarchy. I have been working in the sewers since I was a child, because I have no other choice. I have no education, no skills, no rights, and no dignity. I am treated as less than human by the society.

Every day, I have to enter the sewers without any protective gear, and clean the human waste, garbage, and dead animals with my bare hands. I have to breathe the toxic fumes, and expose myself to diseases and infections. I have seen many of my fellow workers die or get injured in the sewers, but no one cares about us. My skin, previously pearly white, has turned black. We are paid a meager wage, and we have no social security or health insurance. We live in slums, and we face discrimination and violence from the upper castes.

I have a wife and two children, who also suffer from the same fate. My wife works as a domestic worker, and my children go to a poorly run government school. I want to give them a better life, but I have no hope. I have no way to escape this hell.

But then, I heard about this website, gofundme, where people can raise money for their causes. I decided to create this campaign, and ask for your help. I need your help to get out of the sewers, and start a new life. I need your help to get an education, learn a skill, find a decent job, and provide for my family. I need your help to break free from the shackles of caste, and claim my human dignity.

Please, donate whatever you can, and share this campaign with your friends and family. Every dollar counts, and every share matters. You can make a difference in my life, and the lives of millions of other Dalits who are trapped in the sewers of Mumbai. You can help me achieve my dream of a better future.

Thank you for your kindness and generosity. God bless you.

Ricordanza

---

Exclusive interview

Damn an actually funny copy pasta

I'm neither curry nor brown, this post is slander and i do not appreciate it

OP hates me because i have white skin (something he'll never have)
I thought you were a Dravidian who skin is as dark as coal

Somehow it resonates with me because menial labour (retail assistant work) is what I do for a living in this third world country.

Somehow it resonates with me because menial labour (retail assistant work) is what I do for a living in this third world country.
What did you study

Too poor for degrees got into menial labourer and shop assistant job after 12th.
How did someone of your class even find this site, inceldom in India is mostly a middle and upper middle class problem. Poors are almost always in relationships from what I've seen

How did someone of your class even find this site, inceldom in India is mostly a middle and upper middle class problem. Poors are almost always in relationships from what I've seen
What happens to millions of those who are fucked by skewed sex ratio?(70 million men) It's not the upper class people who die without any companion. It's the poor fucks or rural middle class(with landholdings like jats).

What happens to millions of those who are fucked by skewed sex ratio?(70 million men) It's not the upper class people who die without any companion. It's the poor fucks or rural middle class(with landholdings like jats).
Poors somehow always breed though that's what I'm saying