Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Urban Roping

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Where do city dwellers hang themselves? In the country you have plenty of tree limbs and rustic buildings with exposed rafters.

Apartment building rooftop jumping

Well the two niggers that hung themselves recently (assuming they weren't lynched as the Black Lives Matter communists want us all to believe) seemingly hung themselves where they could easily be found.

Also a young girl from some years back whose name or nickname was "Dolly" also hung herself where she could be found which I believe was not far from her home.

So I'm thinking people usually hang themselves close to home.

Perhaps its because they want to punish the family or friends or whoever "made them kill themselves" or perhaps its a thing they're trying to do to be helpful meaning they know they want to kill themselves and that it could be very traumatic to their family but at the same time they know or feel that a proper funeral might help their family grieve them properly and gradually get through the pain of their loss hence they kill themselves in an easily discoverable location so their body can be found before nature ravages it away.

No reason to hang when you can jump onto your spine from a rooftop

The metal bar in the closet and a belt

I think it's based to rope yourself from a tree. That's what suicide is all about. It's the feeling that the WORLD lynched you. There's no better act of self-expression