Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Urban Dictionary is not on our side either

Drisaac

Drisaac

Carrier has arrived
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel
Incel

everyone is against us. urban dictionary, encyclopedia dramatica, reddit, facebook, youtube etc.

It’s community voted

who treats women as sex objects
I don't understand how people can see them as anything more when they put so much effort into objectifying themselves.

UD users are cucks but Encyclopedia Dramatica makes fun of everyone.

No one is on our side. We are alone in this world. We may have each other and our parents and that's about it.

No one is on our side. We are alone in this world. We may have each other and our parents and that's about it.

Legit, if you're an incel you will be crushed by just how alone you are in your thoughts and beliefs about the world and how you are viewed by people around you

It's not even just some idiotic event that happened in your life that was contradictory and a mind blowing example of how people are retarded, it's deeper

I don't understand how people can see them as anything more when they put so much effort into objectifying themselves.
High IQ, too high iq for feminist to grasp

But it's not only that, femoids also show they are worthless other than for sex even with their very low social skills while being treated like they have 10/10 social skills just for being femoids, the opposite can be said about us
hmmm...
Unknown

Everyone is normans side since normans are a lot more than incels and companies make a lot more money from normans and bluepill than incels and blackpill.

being an adult male virgin is the worst thing you can possibly be

I tried to make a definition for cucktear a while back and they rejected it. Fuck them.