Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Urban dictionary announces it’ll remove hate speech

fricking shoot gosh darn it

urbandictionary sucked anyway so I really dgaf

If you look at any anti feminist groups the most popular definitions are those mocking them.

Just another site getting censored

then they will surely remove that hateful incel definition that doesn't reflect reality at all

right?

The kikes win again.

then they will surely remove that hateful incel definition that doesn't reflect reality at all

right?
the dmg has been done already schweetie, btw if u havent interacted with the normies yet *they are literally calling us volcels in 2020* brother :feelsgah:

Last edited:
This is the worst time to be alive as an incel

so urban dictionary has to delete 90% of its content. lmao

Times when you didn't need to be an incel.

Boomer truecels had it bad because inceldom was less common during that time and almost nobody else could relate.

Still there wasn't as much crackdown on virgins as is happening now.

Really? I’m afraid you might’ve misjudged me there tbh.
UNCWIEPTBM (Under no circumstances will I ever proceed to be mendacious), I kind of did.

Boomer truecels had it bad because inceldom was less common during that time and almost nobody else could relate.

Still there wasn't as much crackdown on virgins as is happening now.
True
Now we are terrorists simply for failing to find a date in our teenager years

True
Now we are terrorists simply for failing to find a date in our teenager years

Failing to find a date and daring to talk about it and ways we feel exploited and used by society online.
Every time I feel like I've accepted how things are they come for more of our copes and leave us destitute. That's why I have given up hope about things like sexbots.

normies poke a bear with a stick and wonder why it eventually lashes out

fricking shoot gosh darn it
Over

fucking jews ruining every little thing they hear of

It's out of hand.

We're running out of websites.

Say goodbye to like half the entries on that site

Lol, talk about destroying your perfectly successful site.

the entire point of urban dictionary is to define hate speech. Maybe this is a good thing, because now we will pick up the slack and be able to define terminology for ourselves, completely free of normie neoliberal bias.