Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ur standard it user

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
>Dutch metalhead who loves to paint, trashtalk and lift weights

Would actually be bro material if it wasn't a woman that just uses these hobbies to tee hee around

Would actually be bro material if it wasn't a woman that just uses these hobbies to tee hee around
teehee

Her Instagram is more or less generic. How the fuck do you get >500 followers just posting selfies.

Why must every fucking foid make up with filters because they can't understand the exposure triangle.

Her Instagram is more or less generic. How the fuck do you get >500 followers just posting selfies.

Why must every fucking foid make up with filters because they can't understand the exposure triangle.
nice finding bro cel
you up for another one? ;):heart:

always for u :heart: :heart: :heart: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Mogs me at looking manly

She probably knows/fucks lots of people.
On the other hand I dont get how most foids can post just a picture of themslves every day. Do they really think they are that interesting? Even worse if its every fucking day the same pose infront of her mirror

Cumdumpster
Toilet
Pump and dump machine

Cumdumpster
Toilet
Pump and dump machine

indeed
On the other hand I dont get how most foids can post just a picture of themslves every day. Do they really think they are that interesting? Even worse if its every fucking day the same pose infront of her mirror
reply buddyo

I have around the same amount tbh, it happens when you've been on insta for a while.