Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ur opinion on looksmax.org?

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
Share it tbh

its good for normies

Normie/chadlite clown fiesta

I post there

The atmosphere is too social for me. Everyone knows each other there.

faggot website

It feels like a bunch of normies appropriating incel culture because they don't fit into any other social groups IRL. The Userbase isn't exactly subhuman but I guess they're not Chad either. They'd probably mog us if we were all in high school together

I feel like people on .co empathise with the incel condition more so than .me users where they're constantly ragging on each other and their looks. I suspect it's because most of us here have been bullied and we don't want to inflict that same emotional anguish on fellow cels, we know we're ugly we don't need to be reminded of that. As opposed to .me users who've probably never been bullied.

In fact I think .me users have a Superiority Complex if you look at their mog battle threads they almost get off on being better looking than another user those threads usually devolve into a turret of insults directed at the OP. Ngl some are funny but still

they're a glorified crew

Normie territory.

I like some users there but overall I prefer this forum to that one.

salludon and amnesia are gods on looksmaxx

never been there, don't plan to, too many coping gymnormies.

Don't know don't care

chad obsessed
less autistic than .co
less pedos
less racebait
but a bit too gayish for me

they are actually true blackpillers since they actively focus on looksmxxing and wealthmaxxing, given even if subbie, you can enjoy a good life with money and surgery, depiste being born ugly

people on .co just hate them because they actually do something with their life instead of ripping each other off and LDARing even though they're blackpilled af

I tihnk .co should just be called doomers.co as any kind of solution here is INSTANTLY shut down.

A lot of you will reach a stark regret for not trying to walthmaxx earlier when you'll be too old.