Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Upsetting stomach for fat loss (with coffee)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Yo boyos I have developed a new method for calorie restriction and appetite suppression. As autistic as it sounds, is to upset your stomach in a non harmful matter (such as sucking thumbs, brb worms in stomach)

I personally enjoy a can of coffee, at about 1$ a can of 250ml it's not exactly cheap, but can work if you sacrifice other meal money. I like to purchase a can of Nestle coffee everyday and drink it slowly.

It's surprisingly good and low calorie at just about 100kcal each can, moreover it makes my stomach upset, acting as a appetite suppressor which makes me not want to eat.

new_nescafe.jpg

can of coffee? :dafuckfeels:

didn’t know that was a thing tbh..

Didn’t know they had canned for that brand. I know about a Starbucks double-shot espresso cans

I remember reading one of your posts and you mentioned you water fasted. How has that gone for you?

Coffee is legit at suppressing hunger tbh

I remember reading one of your posts and you mentioned you water fasted. How has that gone for you?

Coffee is legit at suppressing hunger tbh
The max I water fasted is 2 days due to family, but generally it's a painful experience. Worse than calorie restriction but less risk of binge eating (dopamine crave). It's very effective at burning calories though.

This looks like a product advertisement

The max I water fasted is 2 days due to family, but generally it's a painful experience. Worse than calorie restriction but less risk of binge eating (dopamine crave). It's very effective at burning calories though.
Bro, you need to actually get into ketosis lmao. I've lost 80 pounds water fasting. Calorie restriction is more frustrating because it takes so long. 20 pounds in 2 months or 2 weeks?

This looks like a product advertisement
Exactly. I don't get how people can come on here to promote their own product.
I don't know, but it would be pointless to advertise a product that doesn't exist in western countries. Also saying that the product upsetting stomach isn't exact a smart way of advertising.

Bro, you need to actually get into ketosis lmao. I've lost 80 pounds water fasting. Calorie restriction is more frustrating because it takes so long. 20 pounds in 2 months or 2 weeks?
I'll try ketosis later. 20lbs in 2 months ofc. 2 weeks is crazy

I am lactose intolerant, maybe I should drink a litre of milk so I can shit everything out

Have fun with that loose skin

I need to keep my bmi low so its a good advice. Im not sure if im bragging but i guess i have a high speed metabolism.

ECA stacks work too. It's the caffeine. Stimulants suppress appetite. Cigarettes work the same way with nicotine.

coffee is a good suppressor.