Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UPSC exam might be the most pointless exam in India

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
Just imagine giving a test in which only 25-30 people get selected out of 1-1.2 million aspirants. In an incredibly tedious 3 phase process consisting of 3 phases with 2 exams and an inperson interview and the subjects that get asked in the test are subjects lile world geography, English literature and physics for a job I'm civil services that are completely unreleated to your field of work as an administrator or diplomat and after that exam all the knowledge that you gained is completely useless for the job that you are awarded with and if you fail you start from 0.

This is the ground reality of the world's toughest exam. The UPSC. A civil services exam that millions of young curries write in hopes of becoming a civil servant or a high ranking police officer. Most of knowledge is rote memorization, which isn't liked by anyone no matter the subject. The entire test is unnecessarily difficult and pointless and selects people based on their memorization skills , rather than leadership. The 99% who fail, are shifted backwards in time and life, for both job advancement, family creation and independent, creative pursuits. Even the knowledge gained as a by product isn't helpful in practical life or bettering the economy, except for a few free advices to people walking on the road.

Alternatively, they could have

1) Done social service with an NGO

2) Pursued entrepreneurship, a subject which they didn't take in college or simply their hobby

3) Advanced in job and family life

4) Simply taken a break

And, UPSC could be chosen in an alternate way of

Selecting the best, popular and honest folks from medical profession, police services, income tax dept, teachers, professors, engineers as civil servants as these folks have some real life experience of tragedies faced by the commoners. Rather than exploit the hope of youngsters in an extremely inefficient bureaucratic structures from the British India Era. I have seen guys spending years trying to crack this exam. Many people even commit suicide. Go bankrupt and

Last edited:
@anandkonda @Acorn @wereq @benzocel @tandoorichickencel @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality @ReconElement

thoughts on ssc cgl, bank po, rbi exams?

So you have to do this exam to be in the public service where I presume you get rich through bribes?

thoughts on ssc cgl, bank po, rbi exams?
RBI Grade B>>>>

But it's difficult to crack not as difficult as UPSC but still need a good amount of preparation but unlike UPSC you don't land in a position of power so there's that

So you have to do this exam to be in the public service where I presume you get rich through bribes?
Yes. Being a public servant is basically a ticket to generational wealth for your kids

Indeed. Infact that is motivation for many people to just earn and make money through black money

Test taking has been a huge disaster for the whole world, but especially for curryland because it teaches no skills, no critical thinking, and no observation. They include NOTHING about how real work is accomplished in industry. The only thing it teaches is how to cram a bunch of bullshit into our heads, regurgitate all of that into writing within a couple of hours, and worst of all, aspire for comfortable 9 to 5 jobs which carry no risk. The problem is that most curries are safety seeking risk averse fags which is why they are masochistically addicted to taking these bullshit cram school tests which only reduce their life span and nothing more.

I just looked at a test and it is meme worthy. Questions about picking the missing word in a sentence, physics, chemistry, curry literature JFL

I just looked at a test and it is meme worthy. Questions about picking the missing word in a sentence, physics, chemistry, curry literature JFL
most sought after posts are filled by that exam in curryland btw :lul:

never began for this country

RBI Grade B>>>>

But it's difficult to crack not as difficult as UPSC but still need a good amount of preparation but unlike UPSC you don't land in a position of power so there's that
are you planning on appearing for any exams?

nevER began for overpopulation cels

are you planning on appearing for any exams?
No. I have already slogged long and hard for BITSAT and JEE. I just want settle abroad with a foreign placement or write CDS and become an air force officer like my grandad did. I am also part of the NCC and the captain of my uni. I sent you a picture of me in my uniform

Pajeet plebs thrive on the freebies and doles of the few working middle class jeets, the hence underfunded and bankrupt republic, morally figuratively and financially, is running to it's logical end of being the mediocre shit hole that it was always destined to be, given it's human resources and little to no investment into its human resource. These exams are like circus for ancient Romans, a mirage of some upward social mobility, the Pajeet dream, a farce that devours the youth of gangetic shitholes so they don't rebel

Pajeet plebs thrive on the freebies and doles of the few working middle class jeets, the hence underfunded and bankrupt republic, morally figuratively and financially, is running to it's logical end of being the mediocre shit hole that it was always destined to be, given it's human resources and little to no investment into its human resource. These exams are like circus for ancient Romans, a mirage of some upward social mobility, the Pajeet dream, a farce that devours the youth of gangetic shitholes so they don't rebel