Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Uprising against mods when?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
20200722 115523

I refer you to most of my posts in last month, I straight up called them out many times.

The emporer wears no clothes

I agree with knajjid on this one. People almost seem like they're fetishizing and wishing he was a tranny. It's fucking gay and weird.

I agree with knajjid on this one. People almost seem like they're fetishizing and wishing he was a tranny. It's fucking gay and weird.
My reply wasn't to him

rules be too strict and shiet

My reply wasn't to him
Still. Suggesting tranny maxxing unironically is faggy as fuck. The "for legal reasons that's a joke make it seem like you're even more serious

Still. Suggesting tranny maxxing unironically is faggy as fuck. The "for legal reasons that's a joke make it seem like you're even more serious
I know, the comment was baity as hell

I know, the comment was baity as hell
Then don't complain about getting a warning. Lots of warning are unfair, but this isn't one of them

Good. Trannymaxxing is disgusting.

You have to be careful with jokes on here bc a huge number of people can’t understand when you’re joking or not

Trans shit was always a no go here bro. Surprised he didn't ban you just for that post.

knajjd is the worst mod

im glad gay jokes are banned. i hate them :feelstrash:

Gay jokes aint funny faggots

it starts with jokes and humor tbh. That's how the media and degenerate books/arts normalised trannyshit .