Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Upped my Ewhore game a Bit , found a Lite Sugar Daddy , Did 330€ yesterday . FOIDS YOU ARE TO RETARDED FOR THIS..

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
the transfer was to my main account , yesterdays earnings not being able to fit the screen...

foids will never be able to do this besides me using a good looking b itch as method , why? bc they dont know how or where to even start

well anyways ,
i might sell my method

der handwerker
+1

based german turkish scammer

What if he reports your paypal for e-thotting or whatever?

As his name suggest, he is most likely a German craftsman doing a hard job. He earns little money and that money will be spend on some fake whore on the internet. This is so pathetic.

Being a female means to live life on just exist mode. Ewhoring seems so tempting... yet as a real female it would be even more easy.

You are during God's work. The Saint Blackops will honor you in the afterlife. Remember: Never stop what you are doing!

By the way, for how long have you been doing this? How much hours do you spend in a day for it? Can you give data on how much money you would make in a month? I just want to compare it to my own job.

As his name suggest, he is most likely a German craftsman doing a hard job. He earns little money and that money will be spend on some fake whore on the internet. This is so pathetic.

Being a female means to live life on just exist mode. Ewhoring seems so tempting... yet as a real female it would be even more easy.

ewhoring is easyish yea, but being a foid gives you acces to watever verifications your custumer wants ( voice or video with saying his name )

but there are guys that dont care and believe what they see regardless, what is the case with this guy for example
By the way, for how long have you been doing this? How much hours do you spend in a day for it? Can you give data on how much money you would make in a month? I just want to compare it to my own job.

2 years , i got better over time: how to SE ( social engineering ) properly , what traffic methods are out there , where to ewhore etc

its been a while since i got a sugar daddy , my last one ( 1,5 years ago )i forgot to ask for email etc , but this wont happen this time

you can get like 100-200 a month if you build your site / ewhore ,

you can get way more as a foid tho ( manyvids , findom ( she can video verify herself ) ) ...

Last edited:
ewhoring is easyish yea, but being a foid gives you acces to watever verifications your custumer wants ( voice or video with saying his name )

While I have to work hard in a physical job, females make money with only existing... This is ridiculous. How can other people be ok with this? How is this not infuriating to them?

sugar daddies are pathetic tbh

Damn, they are stupid.

bracking bc i can

be carefull to not get arrested

damn you made more than me. But then again I attempted this 2 years ago before weed put out his ewhore guide

Holy shit.:feelsmega:
What's your secret?

lol “sell my method” fucking tai lopez scammercel. make youtube ads bro.

damn you made more than me. But then again I attempted this 2 years ago before weed put out his ewhore guide

i mock him atm , well our problem are methods , kik dosnt do it anymore and besides snap there isnt that much ( insta banns you pretty fast )
and twitter findom you need to video verify ( deleted my 230 follower acc there ) bc it seemed pointless , snap is another story struggled for a week but then got results , the more methods you have the more money you can make , what would be ultimate income is if you somehow could do a manyvids accouints , and upload 3. party vdieos there that look like your ewhore did them , but they want id check so no

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD EVERYTHING IS GYNOCENTRIC AF

i mock him atm , well our problem are methods , kik dosnt do it anymore and besides snap there isnt that much ( insta banns you pretty fast )
and twitter findom you need to video verify ( deleted my 230 follower acc there ) bc it seemed pointless , snap is another story struggled for a week but then got results , the more methods you have the more money you can make , what would be ultimate income is if you somehow could do a manyvids accouints , and upload 3. party vdieos there that look like your ewhore did them , but they want id check so no

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD EVERYTHING IS GYNOCENTRIC AF
the main platforms I used at the time were snapchat and twitter. I told em to pay money to access my snapcht premium by showing sample pics on my twitter account. Some dumbasses fell for it.

the main platforms I used at the time were snapchat and twitter. I told em to pay money to access my snapcht premium by showing sample pics on my twitter account. Some dumbasses fell for it.

i do that via snapchat only , there is a thign called sticker method that lets you send live snaps from gallery

Fuckin hell.It's so easy to make money as a female these days,they literally don't need to leave their room and can earn more in a month than a construction worker does in a year.Life on easy difficulty with cheats on.

This isn't lifefuel,it's pure rage.

What are you using? How do I do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back