Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Upgrading my PC or saving the money for travel/Geomaxing

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Right now I am currently running a rig that consist of

Ryzen 5 2600
EVGA GTX 1660ti 6GB
16Gb 2666Mhz ram

I'm thinking about upgrading to a Ryzen 5 5600x, RTX 3070 12GB, and 2 sticks of 16GB 3200Mhz DDR4 memory

It's either that or save some of my money for a travel expense /geomaxing fund for SEA (Phillipines) to try and get laid.

What would you do?

Invest in crypto

i always wanted to go to brazil but then again i'm scared of stds and cheating whores

Are there games (or other gpu stuff) you wanna play/do but can't due to your rig? If not it might be worth it to save to travel.

Invest in material, I'd have rtx 3070 over a Filipino whore to fuck.

Upgrade you're pc it's the best cope.

That’s good enough for any game your most likely going to play unless you’re really going to pay 3000 dollars for extra shading. Most games with replayability is low graphics anyways.

Save to geomax or something else.

What would you do?
you already have very good pc stats, you don't need to invest in more computer stuff that won't benefit you at all
invest your money in foreign pussy will be better but i am sure you don't need to since you get a ton of matches on tinder anyway

Geomaxx, modern videogames suck anyway. Retroarch is all you need

Tough one brocel. Honestly I'd prioritize ascending over vidya

If you're an extrovert the travel, if introverted the pc. Get an 8 core instead of 6, future proofed.

you already have very good pc stats, you don't need to invest in more computer stuff that won't benefit you at all
invest your money in foreign pussy will be better but i am sure you don't need to since you get a ton of matches on tinder anyway
Really the only thing spec-wise that's holding me back is that 6GB of GPU memory.

Games in recent years are starting to use massive memory pools for textures and the like. That said, I don't game with a High refresh rate monitor, and it's only 1080p

As far as Tinder is concerned.

NO
I do not get tons of matches on Tinder. I only get matches when I set my location to SEA countries like the Philippines.

I gave up on dating apps in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back