Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Updated timeline of the incel wikipedia article

leftyincel

leftyincel

UNCONTROVERSIAL TO THE POINT OF MILD BANALITY
★★★★
This is going to be severely condensed, and certain details might be wrong, but its a good time for a timeline

early 2019, there is a page called involuntary celibacy that is pretty neutral

Later the tragic Minassian attack happened, and a group of 30 or so veteran Wikipedia editors and admins voted to purge involuntary celibacy as a societal phenomenon and setup a page to focus on incel as 4chan culture. The page is moved to incel and is re-written entirely, mostly by an admin.

Some horrible people overreact on this forum and unnecessarily focus on the gender of a few of the admins at Wikipedia, probably ruining the future efforts of people like me and others uncoordinated people to make the incel article neutral again.

Myself and other uncoordinated people (some of whom probably dont even use incel forums) were outraged by the non-NPOV approach editors were taking on the incel article.

I rewrote half of it with good sources, but was reverted and told to go to the talk page to discuss changes.

Myself and others spend months in the talk page as required and then are insulted for using the talk page so much as directed. I only get two or so sentences in, the tone of the article just stays the same.

We then decide to get more involved in the incel communities and start the incel wiki

An Arbom case is submitted complaining of ideological and activist admins and veteran users pushing others around on technicalities to assume ownership of the page

At least one Arbcom member hints that I have valid complaints, but to take it up at ANI

I go to ANI and am swiftly topic banned

Later, quite a few people that wrote in a neutral way about incels are either entirely banned from Wikipedia or are ignored on the talk page

At least one veteran user hints that mysogyny on the incel forums is what justifies them not acknowledging inceldom as a societal phenomenon on wikipedia, which is really what I suspected all along.. And its pretty stupid. The behaviour of incel forums should have nothing to do with whether something is or is not a sociological phenomena

Last edited:
Wikipedia is run by cucks and gay jews

Jewpedia seems reliable in some cases but sometimes they get things wrong.

(((wikipedia)))

(((wikipedia)))
1437600905 imageedit 2 9339819494

@Insomniac
Oh wait I forgot you're temp banned.

Sounds like something I'd hear off Yahoo answers

You made it ?