Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Updated Incel dictionary?

Loner437

Loner437

flipfag
★★
Hey guys. I found https://incels.wiki/w/Incel_Glossary. That might be the site I used years ago. But now there are many words and acronyms used in these forums that are not in that site. Are there more updated incel dictionary websites? This Incel Glossary doesn't even have the word sheboon, althought from context I understood it means Black, Black woman I guess. The Incel Glossary doesn't even have acronyms either. I've been seeing a lot of acronyms lately such as dnr and mtn and I don't know what they mean. It seems I'm really weak at learning vocab just from exposure. I need dictionaries.

@ElTruecel didn’t you say you added stuff into the wiki? maybe the glossary deserves an update too

The glossary has many terms which are no longer in use and haven't been so in years. No new terms were coined after 2018 though.

@ElTruecel didn’t you say you added stuff into the wiki? maybe the glossary deserves an update too
Yes I added some terms such as bideltoid, Tiktokcel, etc. What other terms should be added?

Yes I added some terms such as bideltoid, Tiktokcel, etc. What other terms should be added?
Not sure. OP should tell you more about this, he seems to be the one who needs this the most

I think you can add some yourself
You just need an account on the wiki

Did not read and mid tier Normie
Thanks. Now I know those two. But I will encounter more of these and I wouldn't know what they mean. Back when I was new here, I learned a lot of terms by asking about them in the site's chat room. Do you think it would be best I just ask there to learn more definitions?

Thanks. Now I know those two. But I will encounter more of these and I wouldn't know what they mean. Back when I was new here, I learned a lot of terms by asking about them in the site's chat room. Do you think it would be best I just ask there to learn more definitions?
Yes and for any new ones you learned just write them in the incel dictionary on ncel wiki

Yes and for any new ones you learned just write them in the incel dictionary on ncel wiki
Okay. But I'm sorry I cannot contribute to the wiki like you're asking for because of my OCD it would overwhelm me with anxiety.

Okay. But I'm sorry I cannot contribute to the wiki like you're asking for because of my OCD it would overwhelm me with anxiety.
Ic