Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Update: she said she has a personal trainer already. But..

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
She asked if I was free now, I said I was but I was clearly being awkward af cuz I have 0 experience. So then she was like you don’t have to do it now, I then said can I get ur contact and maybe we can arrange something, she gave me her number in my phone but I think it was cuz I was really intimidating. I just fucking benched 130kg for 6 and I have 500mg caffeine and a gram of test and anavar.

What do you guys think? I haven’t tried to message her yet but I know I’ll be left on fucking read or she gave me a fake number. Cuz she was scared I was gonna kill her or something . Just kill me

Try to message first. If she isn't responsive to your texts, then stop trying to message. But if she is, then continue and see where it leads

If I message her and she leaves me on delivered or read I’ll really feel fucking suicidal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If I message her and she leaves me on delivered or read I’ll really feel fucking suicidal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
you're also gonna feel suicidal if you don't message her at all and waste an opportunity

i feel like you are a bit of a fakecel

What do you guys think? I haven’t tried to message her yet but I know I’ll be left on fucking read or she gave me a fake number. Cuz she was scared I was gonna kill her or something . Just kill me
I think you should just call the bitch. That way she can't ignore you. Call her or nothing. Messaging is for cucks.

Messaged her and left on delivered. It’s because I didn’t have chad level communication skills and couldn’t speak to women like Chad. I’ve not spoken to a foid that’s not related to me in a very fucking long time. She probably thought I was a creep. I’m gonna die

i feel like you are a bit of a fakecel
OP is probably younger than 20. when you are in high school or even early college you have more opportunities to talk to women even if you are subhuman. Obviously, as this site proves, you still get brutally ignored and rejected for the most part, but that doesn't mean Inkies here haven't gotten numbers from women in the past.

As you get older however women won't even so much as make eye contact with you JFL. If you wake up 21 and a virgin there's not much you can do at that point but wonder where it all went wrong

Should've asked for instagram instead of her number so you can see how much of a whore she is.

OP is probably younger than 20. when you are in high school or even early college you have more opportunities to talk to women even if you are subhuman. Obviously, as this site proves, you still get brutally ignored and rejected for the most part, but that doesn't mean Inkies here haven't gotten numbers from women in the past.

As you get older however women won't even so much as make eye contact with you JFL. If you wake up 21 and a virgin there's not much you can do at that point but wonder where it all went wrong
IMO I think anyone here that has gotten offered a number from a woman here should be permanently banned. Wouldn't you think so too? I mean, it's literally the definition of 'fakecel'.

IMO I think anyone here that has gotten offered a number from a woman here should be permanently banned. Wouldn't you think so too? I mean, it's literally the definition of 'fakecel'.
It was literally a fake number and it’s left on delivered. She was probably scared because I’m a roidcel

I’m 21

Should've asked for instagram instead of her number so you can see how much of a whore she is.
They’re all fucking whores I should’ve known

How tall are you?

Ok so you mog me by an inch. Would you say you have an atleast somewhat normal looking face or is that your weakest point ?
I don’t think I’m ugly. But foids aren’t human so they have always rejected me. They never give me a chance

I don’t think I’m ugly. But foids aren’t human so they have always rejected me. They never give me a chance
Then you aren't an incel in the first place

Then you aren't an incel in the first place
He is a braincel. God knows how many mental problems he has without the roids.... Don't be a hater and accept that some guys just can't get poon because they refuse to change their personality.

He is a braincel. God knows how many mental problems he has without the roids.... Don't be a hater and accept that some guys just can't get poon because they refuse to change their personality.
The word incel then simply loses all its meaning. Volcels.is indeed, muh braincel FUCK OFF. If I was a bit taller and more attractive I wouldn't be rotting here even if my autism stayed unchanged. OP should simply stop pumping steroids and eating a garbage diet

The word incel then simply loses all its meaning. Volcels.is indeed, muh braincel FUCK OFF. If I was a bit taller and more attractive I wouldn't be rotting here even if my autism stayed unchanged. OP should simply stop pumping steroids and eating a garbage diet
. Foids never accepted me for who I am. Im a gymcel because of that. I wasn’t born a gymcel

You keep tabs on mfs in here?
No. I just follow @gymcellragefuel specifically because I think that his situation is somewhat similar to mine.
Also his posts motivate me to get big (which I am failing at currently)

I highly disagree tbh. Getting a number from a girl is such a small thing nowadays and most of the time they just block you afterwards. IMO even if you had sex like once in the span of like 15 years of your 30+ year long life from a non hooker you’re still in low value subhuman territory although I’d say you’d still be considered fakecel. Having sex like once or twice and still being treated abysmally by women is much better than the guys here who get no interaction with women.

The thing is in order to be a normie or chad you need to be consistently getting numbers and interaction with females. Getting a number or fake number in this guys case means nothing. He’s still KHHDV

Fuck her in the pussy mane :feelsokman:

I highly disagree tbh. Getting a number from a girl is such a small thing nowadays and most of the time they just block you afterwards. IMO even if you had sex like once in the span of like 15 years of your 30+ year long life from a non hooker you’re still in low value subhuman territory although I’d say you’d still be considered fakecel. Having sex like once or twice and still being treated abysmally by women is much better than the guys here who get no interaction with women.

The thing is in order to be a normie or chad you need to be consistently getting numbers and interaction with females. Getting a number or fake number in this guys case means nothing. He’s still KHHDV
I guess so if they only got a number once or twice and got blocked. may be mentalcel territory, because im guessing the dude would get blocked for some foid's stupid reason that a NT person could maybe worm and simp his way through otherwise.

U said ure 5'11 , go and fuck her bro do it for me

That’s not how it works. I am incel because I am involuntarily celibate
Everyone is fakecel for him. Not having deformities,being tall don't prove you're fakecel. It's how girls treat you.