Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Update on the general feel of my Minecraft base interior + proof of concept for expansion.

nowiff

nowiff

Captain
★★★
I didn't get much done today because I was just rotting watching some shows and whatnot.

As you can see, I made a new globe branching out. It is ever so slightly bigger and has an entrance to a lower floor. I plan to make one huge lower floor, connecting all future builds to said lower floor. It will be surrounded by rooms and what not.

I made the ceiling tall because I did not want it too feel like some primitive cave house. It will be decorated and will be given a lot of depth.

Sorry if the edit looks weird. Never did screen-recording or anything of the sort before so I just download Davinci Resolve and used Nvidia capture jfl.

@cripplecel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade @hghcel

Last edited:
It looks like good progress

My world mogs yours into oblivion.

looking giga comfy:feelscomfy:

do you happen to know the name of the track? super cozy

That looks really nice like the way the glass looks with the cb leaves. Was it a Survival mode build?

That looks really nice like the way the glass looks with the cb leaves. Was it a Survival mode build?
Yeah all done in survival.

It's a server with some people on a separate forum. There are some plugins like teleport but I don't abuse it. No friends even on a server jfl.

It's a goal to set yourself for working towards at least

I didn't get much done today because I was just rotting watching some shows and whatnot.

View attachment 1241706

As you can see, I made a new globe branching out. It is ever so slightly bigger and has an entrance to a lower floor. I plan to make one huge lower floor, connecting all future builds to said lower floor. It will be surrounded by rooms and what not.

I made the ceiling tall because I did not want it too feel like some primitive cave house. It will be decorated and will be given a lot of depth.

Sorry if the edit looks weird. Never did screen-recording or anything of the sort before so I just download Davinci Resolve and used Nvidia capture jfl.

@cripplecel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade @hghcel
Music plus the rain:feelsaww: I love this game I cried to mc must yesterday

very good princess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back