Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on the 2022 Incels.is Awards Show

Komesarj

Komesarj

Discord: Charon#1222 Ascendant Sickcel
★★★★★
80d 10h 30m
Good Incel Evening.

Komesarj Modcel here. I wanted to give you all an update on the 2022 Incels.is Awards Show. We are currently getting everything ready to begin the voting process. As we speak, @Master is creating a new subsection where the voting will take place; however, this area will only be open to accounts with over 500 posts and a minimum of two months old on the forum. This will avoid vote tampering and other shenanigans. We should have the actual show ready sometime near the end of November and will be live streaming the event through Youtube.

Let me explain how this will work.

The Voting Process:

Voting will be broken down into a two-round system. Each category will have its own stickyed thread .

In the first round users will list their three nominees for a given category. These votes will be in ranked order. Your first choice gets 3 points, the second gets 2, and the last gets 1. This process will last two weeks.

In the second round, the top five nominations in each category will be voted on through a standard poll. This will last one week. The user who receives the most votes in a category will be given a unique badge, possible ranks, and a physical 3d-printable Incels.is trophy to show your moms that you are true winners.

We are also open to suggestions on what else to do to make this fun and interesting.

What We Need From You:​

This is a major undertaking, and I need some assistance to put everything together. I'm looking for someone who has video editing experience to help me create this year's program. I have a lot of ideas, but sadly lack the technical know-how to put it together. I'm also looking for someone to help me design a 3d printable STL file of this year's award to hand out to winners. We may also need a theme song, idk about that. Maby. So if you'd like to assist, please contact me.

Closing:​

I'm excited about hosting our first major community event. It's been a tough year for the website, and I think something like this is what we need to celebrate all the little forgotten victories and great moments we've had along the way. As @Master mentioned earlier in his pinned post, we want this website to be more than just a forum - but a community. So I look forward to this event being the start of a new trend of community events here at Incels.is.

Addendum on Me:

I'm also going to take this opportunity to formally say I'm not leaving the community. I had some personal issues in my life, but I don't think I have anything to worry about anymore. I had what I would call a very decisive victory over a now defeated and humiliated foe. So I'm here to stay buddy boyos. I love this community and I love all of you. I look forward to hosting this year's show and many others in the future, Allah willing.

Here is the Link to the Previous Post:

Last edited:
HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
64d 12h 42m
@Recluse wonder i'll get any votes

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

★★★★★
279d 5h 39m
Good Incel Evening.

Komesarj Modcel here. I wanted to give you all an update on the 2022 Incels.is Awards Show. We are currently getting everything ready to begin the voting process. As we speak, @Master is creating a new subsection where the voting will take place; however, this area will only be open to accounts with over 500 posts and a minimum of two months active on the forum. This will avoid vote tampering and other shenanigans. We should have the actual show ready sometime near the end of November and will be live streaming the event through Youtube.

Let me explain how this will work.

The Voting Process:

Voting will be broken down into a two-round system. Each category will have its own stickyed thread .

In the first round users will list their three nominees for a given category. These votes will be in ranked order. Your first choice gets 3 points, the second gets 2, and the last gets 1. This process will last two weeks.

In the second round, the top five nominations in each category will be voted on through a standard poll. This will last one week. The user who receives the most votes in a category will be given a unique badge, possible ranks, and a physical 3d-printable Incels.is trophy to show your moms that you are true winners.

We are also open to suggestions on what else to do to make this fun and interesting.

What We Need From You:​

This is a major undertaking, and I need some assistance to put everything together. I'm looking for someone who has video editing experience to help me create this year's program. I have a lot of ideas, but sadly lack the technical know-how to put it together. I'm also looking for someone to help me design a 3d printable STL file of this year's award to hand out to winners. We may also need a theme song, idk about that. Maby. So if you'd like to assist, please contact me.

Closing:​

I'm excited about hosting our first major community event. It's been a tough year for the website, and I think something like this is what we need to celebrate all the little forgotten victories and great moments we've had along the way. As @Master mentioned earlier in his pinned post, we want this website to be more than just a forum - but a community. So I look forward to this event being the start of a new trend of community events here at Incels.is.

Addendum on Me:

I'm also going to take this opportunity to formally say I'm not leaving the community. I had some personal issues in my life, but I don't think I have anything to worry about anymore. I had what I would call a very decisive victory over a now defeated and humiliated foe. So I'm here to stay buddy boyos. I love this community and I love all of you. I look forward to hosting this year's show and many others in the future, Allah willing.
:feelswhere:

autistic

autistic

I'm a genuine schizo
★★★★★
10d 7h 51m
this area will only be open to accounts with over 500 posts and a minimum of two months active on the forum
damn I guess I gotta wait

Man

Man

Manliest man
★★
21d 13h 38m
What are the categories, what are we ranking

?

?

3.5/10 nonfunctioning autist with brain damage
★★★★★
44d 19h 42m
by 2 months do you mean 2 months online or your account has existed for 2 months?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
74d 4h 12m
You should let the winner be mod

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
64d 12h 42m
JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
280d 3h 38m
Komesarj

Komesarj

Discord: Charon#1222 Ascendant Sickcel
★★★★★
80d 10h 30m
What are the categories, what are we ranking

I edited the post to include the original announcement. I am also open to suggestions on new categories.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
156d 3h 27m
I don't understand what this is,
Is this some kind of ugly contest?

¡No compreñdé!

incelerated

incelerated

shortcel, framecel, mentalcel
-
106d 8h 25m
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
87d 3h 1m
Incel trait: you dont get any award

Puppeter

Puppeter

Captain at special incel service
★★
25d 11h 2m
Also have a section for whos been abused by foids more

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
May the ugliest subhuman win and may all odds be in your favor, Let the incel games begin.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
623d 19h 3m
Award for most Reddit reposts

OGcel

OGcel

Officer
★★★★★
4d 21h 9m
votes for me

blackraven

blackraven

Subzero Trucel
★★★★
46d 4h 8m
2 months online is too much i have been here for 7 months and I still don't have that because I have other things to do

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

coping till death
★★★★★
46d 3h 41m
IM RETURNING TO MY OLD AVI THEN !

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
190d 5h 16m
I will show all the girls my trophy and ascend

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
61d 17h 30m
Time to free @Sneir so he could claim his schizo of the year award :panties:

PLA1092

PLA1092

Definitely NOT a Fat Link alt!
★★★★★
44d 12h 46m
Certainly not winning anything, but at least we're actually getting events and such now... :feelsokman:

I'll be awaiting it. :smonk:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
92d 11h 44m
Incel trait: you dont get any award
awards are only for normies and postmaxxing fags
actual truecels like me ghost their accounts over long periods of time and never get acknowledged (just like irl)

Orzmund

Orzmund

Veteran
★★★★
17d 12h 6m
I am going to slaughter my foes in minecraft hungergames mode
Well... Goodluck with that.

Last edited:
Orzmund

Orzmund

Veteran
★★★★
17d 12h 6m
Suspicious, isn't it? Do the moderators intend on asking for the mailing addresses of the victors in order to send these little trophies? I for one do not support this!

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
84d 13h 2m
Inceldia we trust inceldia we road

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
84d 13h 2m
Inceldia we trust inceldia we roa
Time to free @Sneir so he could claim his schizo of the year award :panties:
Hmmm I'll contact him through PATHS

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Secret Schizoid
61d 17h 30m
we should embrace our quirkiness, nonconformist behavior and subhumanism by introducing awards such as autistic of the year and the like (in which case you'll have my vote @Zer0/∞ )

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★
70d 19h 38m
I had what I would call a very decisive victory over a now defeated and humiliated foe.
Based; I love it when that happens. Sadly it doesn't happen very often when one is born to lose. Still, I look forward to losing at this awards ceremony.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★
60d 3h 28m
Who's more uglier award. Jfl at this ideea.

Pepecel

Pepecel

zZzZz...
★★★★★
107d 12h 27m
Addendum on Me:

:panties:

Pepecel

Pepecel

zZzZz...
★★★★★
107d 12h 27m
May I introduce you to the sewers

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
★★★★
1d 17h 2m