Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update on my volunter job (on break rn)

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
All the guys who work here and indeniably sub 5s

The tallest are 5'7 but most are beneath that and bald or have shit hairlines

The manager is a short soycel and the foids mostly work at the till and are older roasties.

There is one younger foid (20 probably) also sub 5 but fuckable but not gf material.

Another sub 5 but fuckable whore at the till, but more gf material.

Making friends with these sub 5 men and making muh social connections is out of the question, and if these 2 options of foids have a bf ( which they most likely do ), my chances are shot.

No one seemed to give a shit about me starting and act like I am not there, despite my effort inject myself in this work culture.

I also didnt mention that most of the males are also retarded and mentalliy brain dead like I am.

tldr its over

Guessing it's mostly oldcels

Everyone is also hostile and low class personality

Why not just leave and quit then, what's the point

Why not just leave and quit then, what's the point
I am down so bad being in the same room as a young foid my age is something of value for me.

Jfl at the cuck workers tho, they think it matters and the management think they are hot shit due to their credentals.

One was a young, short soyboy and I am like nigga I could snap your pudgy neck with my pinky finger.

Everyone talked amongst themselves and made no effort with me, and I saw no opportunity to inject myself

My personality was too different from these guys anyway

what did they talk about

What a waste of time :feelsjuice: