Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Update on my previous thread about people not moving away for me when walking - LIFE FUEL FOR ALL INCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So last week I made this thread: https://incels.is/threads/am-i-the-...-people-make-way-for-him-when-walking.182938/
tl;dr people don't move out of the way when I'm walking 99% of times and it's always me making the move away.
But today everything was different. Today I said FUCK IT and didn't move for anyone. 90% of them moved away and the rest 10% got at least slightly hit. I turned around once after it happened with a zoomer fmoid and she looked back too but the second she noticed I looked back, she turned away and kept walking her way. LMFAO I was cucking myself all the fucking time? You just had to cold turkey move straight path and that's it?

Either way, this could possibly a life fuel for some of incels here who were feeling down because same shit was happening to them.

I see your following my advice inkwell
remember to look straight at the direction your going and may you bump into me one day

Mogs. Tried this before and ended up bumping into a 6 foot darktriadmaxxed thug.

But today everything was different. Today I said FUCK IT and didn't move for anyone. 90% of them moved away and the rest 10% got at least slightly hit. I turned around once after it happened with a zoomer fmoid and she looked back too but the second she noticed I looked back, she turned away and kept walking her way. LMFAO I was cucking myself all the fucking time? You just had to cold turkey move straight path and that's it?

I always recommend to shoulder slap females. This is what I am doing as well.

What you gonna do when you run into 6'5" KGB agent?

So last week I made this thread: https://incels.is/threads/am-i-the-...-people-make-way-for-him-when-walking.182938/
tl;dr people don't move out of the way when I'm walking 99% of times and it's always me making the move away.

Either way, this could possibly a life fuel for some of incels here who were feeling down because same shit was happening to them.
How tall are you op?

How tall are you op?
5'8" which in Poland is pretty average, but technically a manlet and 50 kilograms. The catch is that I was pissed off today and they could also probably see it in my face, I mean mug the shit out of people when I'm angry and my beard helps me with that.

5'8" which in Poland is pretty average, but technically a manlet and 50 kilograms. The catch is that I was pissed off today and they could also probably see it in my face, I mean mug the shit out of people when I'm angry and my beard helps me with that.
5'8" AND 50KG!?

Dude, you are almost 2 dimensional at that point!
You are not that much smaller than me and I am 70kg and I am thin as fuck!

Seriously dude, did you grow up in Auschwitz or something holy shit!

5'8" AND 50KG!?

Dude, you are almost 2 dimensional at that point!
You are not that much smaller than me and I am 70kg and I am thin as fuck!

Seriously dude, did you grow up in Auschwitz or something holy shit!
I mean I have Jewish genes TBQH. But I can't gain weight above that, not from food. All physical exams come out good. It must be genetic, I am trying to figure out what it is in recent days.