Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Update on my job situation

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Sorry boyos if this feels like I think this forum is my blog (I don't) or spam or whatever, I just have no one else to vent to.

Today was another day of working from home due to the coronavirus and dealing with my retarded bosses over both chat and voice calls.

Yesterday evening I had a convo with one of my bosses, not the one who pulled that shit that I mentioned on the previous thread (a bunch of false accusations to set me up to convince HR to fire me), another boss. But he was aware of the narrative he was supposed to stick to, and he was so fucking annoying, giving me a long and boring rant about professionalism and shit, and telling me about what his daughter was doing :dafuckfeels: like I give a fuck, and also talking to me about his wife, when considering that he's ugly and a bluepilled betabuxxer and his wife a NURSE (aka super slut), I guarantee she's cucking him with chad on the side. I'm not gonna take shit from a "man" who's wife sleeps from other men, that's even sadder than being incel. However, I can't help being low inhib as fuck, and I listened to the recorded convo afterwards and I sounded like a giga pushover :feelscry: but at least I was high IQ and stated the facts he couldn't refuse so that recording will still be useful in court :feelsthink:

Today wasn't much better, I was talking to the guy who raised complaints about me in the first place (another manager but not directly my manager), and he's so fake, acting like he's my friend when I KNOW he's been shit talking me to my boss :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: but hey. I talked to a few people that he works with and told them, in polite terms, that he's two faced and an asshole, lmao. Also one based curry I work with said that I'm doing good and he's just a retard so that meant a lot.

Anyway, sorry about this rant, to the point: You know what's giga ERfuel about this? 1. Because I'm incel, I'm alone at home raging about this, when I could be with a girl who likes me and not really giving a shit about what those retards say. and 2. If I was CHAD, none of this would be a problem or brought up in the first place, I assure you, bc it's not about facts (I'm doing a good job objectively), it's about feelings mostly. Hell, if I was a Chad, I'd get in a conference room with my boss, look at him in the eyes (looking down as I'd be a Chad so tall), and tell him in a firm tone, "shut the fuck up with that retarded shit, I don't want to hear any more bullshit from you unless it's backed up with facts and examples, and cancel monday's stupid meeting because there's no problem to talk about, or go to therapy since it's all in your head" and he'd meekly apologize. But instead I'm a high inhib sub5 male who has to meekly take the abuse :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Dunno bro when I worked the chads got treated like shit too by their bosses and still took it just because they needed that money to pay their child support for their kids with 2 different foids. Legit. Chad is such a fucking retard. "Oh I am going to stick my dick in all of these holes without a condom. What?? I need to pay child support??? And they don't even go MGTOW after that. Fucking retards.

If you aren't self-employed (wagecuck) this is just how it goes. Take solace in knowing that your boss' wife fucks other men while he's at work and be glad that you have a job (and money) at least. Some incels on this forum have lost their jobs and are now incel and without money waiting on their unemployment which can take months. Just to keep people who are 81 years old alive and would have died anyway from pneumonia.

I can't think of anything more suifuel than being incel with nothing to eat. Fuck that. Get out of that job ASAP and find some way to work independently. Working independently is the only way for ugly men to be alone and cope and still have money for better copes etc. Your boss is a gigaretard. Like all of my bosses were. Except for my dad, he was alright. My Dad isnt blackpilled but at least he is redpilled (traditional, non-PUA) and he can be pretty based on his good days.

file unemployment
Fuck people who complain "this isn't your personal blog"
06454BD0E58C23628E19E0ADB45F78F37D36598C

brutal shit ngl

ofc I will. i'll also get money from them by suing. and i will hopefully get fired just for my looksmaxxxing deadline and have a lot more time to try to ascend :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: this is actually a godsend, but it's still TERA rage fuel that they'd say that shit about me. like one day i wake up and i have these messages on slack from my boss telling me all sorts of deluded shit about how im doing a horrible job and making shit up, and the cherry on top of the cake: "this situation keeps getting worse and worse" what situation you fucking faggot, its all in your head there's no "situation", fucking piece of shit
brutal shit ngl
:feelscry:
Dunno bro when I worked the chads got treated like shit too by their bosses and still took it just because they needed that money to pay their child support for their kids with 2 different foids. Legit. Chad is such a fucking retard. "Oh I am going to stick my dick in all of these holes without a condom. What?? I need to pay child support??? And they don't even go MGTOW after that. Fucking retards.

If you aren't self-employed (wagecuck) this is just how it goes. Take solace in knowing that your boss' wife fucks other men while he's at work and be glad that you have a job (and money) at least. Some incels on this forum have lost their jobs and are now incel and without money waiting on their unemployment which can take months. Just to keep people who are 81 years old alive and would have died anyway from pneumonia.

I can't think of anything more suifuel than being incel with nothing to eat. Fuck that. Get out of that job ASAP and find some way to work independently. Working independently is the only way for ugly men to be alone and cope and still have money for better copes etc. Your boss is a gigaretard. Like all of my bosses were. Except for my dad, he was alright. My Dad isnt blackpilled but at least he is redpilled (traditional, non-PUA) and he can be pretty based on his good days.
i also had a redpiller boss, he was a chadlite and literally browsed TRP at work without caring who saw it. i bet he thought he got laid due to his "game" JFL. he also got his way whenever he wanted by being firm and low inhib to the company owner, but he was a manager so... i guess chads with low tier jobs still get treated like shit

brutal shit man :feelscry: :feelscry: fuck them

Last edited:
Normies never want to see you win

Normies never want to see you win
well I will win. I will looksmaxx and mog them all, and get money from them in court. good luck telling the judge that im a bad employe because "i just have a bad feeling about your performance" despite my tasks being objectively always delivered on time PIECE OF SHIT NORMIES

Really sad to read it bro

Really sad to read it bro

Oh and you know what's GIGA TERA ERFUEL? At my company it's mostly males since we do software development, like 1 foid for every 10 males or so unironically.

But there's this foid who is some sort of high tier manager, idk what she does exactly, but I know that one time, when doing small talk with an HR girl, I told her I was kinda boring because I wasn't assigned any tasks. She for some reason went and told the other foid that, and my boss' boss instantly got a berating from her for wasting my time.

She's never seen me because she's in Ireland and only communicating with us over slack, but imagine if I was Chad and could just put a picture of myself as avi, and tell her to tell my boss to fuck off and be done with this. The life of Chad vs ours is just :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: if I was chad I could do that, or just firmly tell my boss to fuck off and give me a raise as apology by gigamogging him, or just ignore them bc my life would be so great I wouldnt give two shits, or just from the halo effect this wouldn't even be a problem in the first place

Oh and you know what's GIGA TERA ERFUEL? At my company it's mostly males since we do software development, like 1 foid for every 10 males or so unironically.

But there's this foid who is some sort of high tier manager, idk what she does exactly, but I know that one time, when doing small talk with an HR girl, I told her I was kinda boring because I wasn't assigned any tasks. She for some reason went and told the other foid that, and my boss' boss instantly got a berating from her for wasting my time.

She's never seen me because she's in Ireland and only communicating with us over slack, but imagine if I was Chad and could just put a picture of myself as avi, and tell her to tell my boss to fuck off and be done with this. The life of Chad vs ours is just :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: if I was chad I could do that, or just firmly tell my boss to fuck off and give me a raise as apology by gigamogging him, or just ignore them bc my life would be so great I wouldnt give two shits, or just from the halo effect this wouldn't even be a problem in the first place
Damn i feel bad for you :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Sorry man, its impossible to win as an incel. I'd hate working with foids

Sorry man, its impossible to win as an incel. I'd hate working with foids
its not even foids my company is mostly males, its just that they're soyboys which is even worse in a way. the biggest jerk who has been whining to our boss for petty shit about me is legit a stereotypical fat soyboy who talks like a teen girl

its not even foids my company is mostly males, its just that they're soyboys which is even worse in a way. the biggest jerk who has been whining to our boss for petty shit about me is legit a stereotypical fat soyboy who talks like a teen girl
I wonder if theres any job where there arent people like that

I wonder if theres any job where there arent people like that
i dont think so tbh. its weird to think about because everyone seems to be a fucking asshole at work, which means that most of our friends that we think are good people turn into jerks at work :waitwhat::waitwhat: also at office jobs there's a serious hive mind effect