Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over UPDATE on my hair

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
★★
I just went to the hairdresser to get my hair cut and it confirmed my anxieties about my hair follicle loss.

As I was leaving the salon, the hairdresser asked me if I was going to the army - I wanted to gut the bastard. On the way home, I hurried to see the result:

IMG 20240703 120527

I want to fucking die:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry:

As I was leaving the salon, the hairdresser asked me if I was going to the army - I wanted to gut the bastard
this made me kek a bit

was the hairdresser a foid?

Even if you have hair, it's still over

Hop that ass on minoxidil

this made me kek a bit

was the hairdresser a foid?
The one who cut my hair was a foid, but the one who made the inappropriate comment was a man. In fact, while she was cutting my hair, I could see her disgust at the sight of my subhuman face.

Minoxidillmaxx, Collagenmaxx and Finasteridemaxx (It kills your libido and has other negative side effects) before it's too late bro.
Also, do you take any medications or abuse drugs? Certain anti-depressants such as Wellbutrin cause Telogen Effluvium due to restricted blood flow to the scalp, causing it to become overly sensitive and make you shed hair like crazy.

Minoxidillmaxx, Collagenmaxx and Finasteridemaxx (It kills your libido and has other negative side effects) before it's too late bro.
Also, do you take any medications or abuse drugs? Certain anti-depressants such as Wellbutrin cause Telogen Effluvium due to restricted blood flow to the scalp, causing it to become overly sensitive and make you shed hair like crazy.
What's the point of doing that when the effect of finasteride will only last as long as the medicine is taken. Might as well let the Norwood Reaper take my hair

Bro has that Alek Minassian hair
full

What's the point of doing that when the effect of finasteride will only last as long as the medicine is taken. Might as well let the Norwood Reaper take my hair
As the great St. Hamoodi once said:
"Hair is Life. If you got no hair, you got no life."

Hop on Minox/Fin for the sake of your own mental health man.

Like I said in another thread, my hair was the same at 21. It's only noticeable with haircuts like this one that exaggerate the loss. Run combover game and no one will notice. I would kill for your hair density and even I don't look bald yet with a combover (I'm 31 now). At 31 you'll be oldcel anyway, and will have bigger problems that prevent you from getting prime women than hair loss.

Last edited:
Dermaroll, oral minxodil, and finasteride