Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Update on my condo purchase goal

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I talked on the phone with a guy from a mortgage company. I got to ask questions and explained my financial situation and what I’m looking to buy. He will be sending me an application to fill out and return to him. Life fuel because I may get my own place BUT even if I don’t get one of my own I can at least afford to rent my own place. Though I would prefer to own. Cant wait to have freedom.

Good luck brocel. Important step. It's really good to live in a place you own. :feelsYall:

Thanks for the support guys. I have no one irl to share this with. Or anyone who would be happy for me anyway.

The best of luck, brocel! We are rooting for you!

money mogs me, whats your occupation?

I talked on the phone with a guy from a mortgage company. I got to ask questions and explained my financial situation and what I’m looking to buy. He will be sending me an application to fill out and return to him. Life fuel because I may get my own place BUT even if I don’t get one of my own I can at least afford to rent my own place. Though I would prefer to own. Cant wait to have freedom.
Good work man. I hope you can get that condo bought and paid for in full sooner than later

Good work man. I hope you can get that condo bought and paid for in full sooner than later
Tbh my tentative plan is to live there 2-5 years and move to another city I want to live in about 2,000 miles away.

***new update*** the mortgage dude sent me an online calculator and I have determined that even if I were approved I would be cucked due to a huge chunk of my income going to mortgage payment. So I decided at this point it will be best to rent and save up more down payment while paying down debt as well. The life fuel is that I now have several thousand saved so I can rent an apartment and have a nice cash cushion. Still getting tucked by renting but at least it will be my own place.