Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News *UPDATE* on my complaint that i filed

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
so i recieved an email regarding my complaint i had with my female co-workers.

here is the corresponding email.

I am the Intake Supervisor . I am also the immediate supervisor of The roastie you talked to, whom you communicated with last week regarding the need for an interview for this charge. At some point during the intake interview, you were documented as saying something to the effect “Oh great, not another (expletive) woman.”

Your inquiry has been re-assigned to me for completion of the Process. I have taken the liberty of drafting your charge without an intake interview. It was transmitted to you moments ago. If you wish to complete the filing process, please log in, e-sign it, and return it. Upon receipt, your charge will be processed.

Here is my response that i felt about the situation.

hello, yes sorry for the misunderstanding, i did not want to have a woman do the intake, because the intake can be bias. the problems im having is descrimination based on my gender. i literally ask that lady if she would be bias towards the situation, shw did not listen to what i said. The fact of the matter is, i have been fired for false allegations of sexual harassment in the past without any proof. this time im getting harassed and bullied at work.

i just needed a man to take my case.

Here is his reply,

Ms. Femmoid is a highly trained, highly qualified Officer, who was ready, willing, and able to assist you with the Intake Process. Because of comments made by you during the intake process, your charge was reassigned to me for review. I drafted a charge and sent it to you. But cannot and will not take any additional action until you return the signed charge. Please proceed, where you may review the charge language

here is was my last response i told him and he hasnt replied since

well i just feel comfortable, with talking to a man instead. the fact i have been treated harshly and treated harshly with with women in the past i just feel comfortable with talking to a male instead.

TL;DR
well basically im fighting whether to file the complaint or not, in the past i didnt take any action because i thought i would just let it go. This has happened 3 times to me already and i didn't do shit, i think im going to do that now after i been fucked over by femmoids in the workplace.
cleardot.gif

Are you larping or you are stupid? Your employer is leagally bound to do the investigation if any sexual harassment complaint is received, and generally HR handles this shit. They are not bound to change the person who handles the legal stuffs within HR. Hire a freaking attorney and press defamation charge against the false accuser. This is the only way to fuck those whores up.

Are you larping or you are stupid? Your employer is leagally bound to do the investigation if any sexual harassment complaint is received, and generally HR handles this shit. They are not bound to change the person who handles the legal stuffs within HR. Hire a freaking attorney and press defamation charge against the false accuser. This is the only way to fuck those whores up.
you are so low iq, in the past i got fired for false allegations of sexual harassment, even 5 witnesses is enough to get that person.
The fact, i been sexually harassed and the girl got away with it proves females have the upper hand.

you are so low iq, in the past i got fired for false allegations of sexual harassment, even 5 witnesses is enough to get that person.
The fact, i been sexually harassed and the girl got away with it proves females have the upper hand.

As much as I love your content, you being hit for sexual harassment isn't exactly unbelievable

How does your reply relate to my post? Hire an attorney and fucking sue them. What the fuck does it mean by "5 witnesses"? Are those 5 witnesses testified in court? WTF? Which country are you from? Number of witness will not be considered as "proof" in any court. There has to be concrete proof like video/pic etc.

As much as I love your content, you being hit for sexual harassment isn't exactly unbelievable
im not getting hit with sexual harassment currently, but bullied and harassed at work.
How does your reply relate to my post? Hire an attorney and fucking sue them. What the fuck does it mean by "5 witnesses"? Are those 5 witnesses testified in court? WTF? Which country are you from? Number of witness will not be considered as "proof" in any court. There has to be concrete proof like video/pic etc.
no 5 witnesses in the workplace, meaning that job took those females sides with evidence or proof.

>sue them

Blue pilled as fuck.

Name one male who's won a lawsuit against a company. ONE.

What're they doing to bully you? What type of work do you do that'll cause you to be around other people that can openly harass you when they should be doing what they got hired to do.

What're they doing to bully you? What type of work do you do that'll cause you to be around other people that can openly harass you when they should be doing what they got hired to do.
well its little things like creating hostile environment.

>sue them

Blue pilled as fuck.

Name one male who's won a lawsuit against a company. ONE.

He won't sue the company, he will sue the accuser. It's not company's fault. That's why I said HR is legally bound to investigate.

I don't know what to think of this.

im not getting hit with sexual harassment currently, but bullied and harassed at work.

no 5 witnesses in the workplace, meaning that job took those females sides with evidence or proof.

Well, so far I know a complainant’s prima facie case can't be "sufficient proof" of harassment, they must show concrete proofs, HR can't just take "side", this is also illegal.

Well, so far I know a complainant’s prima facie case can't be "sufficient proof" of harassment, they must show concrete proofs, HR can't just take "side", this is also illegal.
doesnt matter job companies can do whatever, i mean yea its illegal, but with 5 witneses without proof that person is technically fucked. i mean sueing and taking to court is time consuming, thats why its better to do things when red flags are, present.

what do you work as

doesnt matter job companies can do whatever,

No they can't, unless your company is in some 3rd world country, it will not take more than 3 months to fix this up. False sexual harassment charge is a serious shit. If it's really false you are bound to get severance from the company and lawyers love "false sexual harrassment" cases, they are always wins. Because the accuser has no way to show any concrete proof.

if you step out of line as an ugly man femoids will let you know it

No they can't, unless your company is in some 3rd world country, it will not take more than 3 months to fix this up. False sexual harassment charge is a serious shit. If it's really false you are bound to get severance from the company and lawyers love "false sexual harrassment" cases, they are always wins. Because the accuser has no way to show any concrete proof.
dude, it was the past, i learned my lesson how females are. this is why not to trust females.

You need to be more subtle with your misogyny.
tenor.gif

Record all interactions with slags..