Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Update on my attempt to approach a foid

slashER

slashER

Herr Doktor
Well, I did try, but obviously I failed, at least it didn't turn out as catastrophically as I thought, even though it was brutal.

A little context, I'm in an institution dedicated to people who failed high school, we study to take an exam and be able to get the degree and thus enter the university, everyone there is of legal age, for those worried or with doubts. I personally am 22.

It's a science class, she and I were studying the same subject, the teacher gave us a brochure so we could copy the material. So I saw this as an excuse to talk to her.

The conversation went more or less like this.

-Hi, how do you do to work so fast?

She looks at me with a dead serious face and says almost sarcastically:

-I don't know, I like to study I guess.

-I didn't know what to say after this because I'm fucking autistic, so I asked her name.

-Sofia, she replied curtly.

She looked visibly angry, clearly not interested. So I ended up asking her how she solved some questions that were genuinely giving me trouble. After that I continued solving the task without talking to her and ended up leaving in an Uber normally.

Not only was I humiliated by this foid but I was also iq mogged. Brutal, but perhaps i will try it again with another foid, after all whats the worst that could happen..? :f::f:

btw here's more high quality creepshots:

IMG 20240731 173719
IMG 20240731 173718

@JakeTheSnakeCel @SubhumanGamer @Sloth22 @Rixinuj @Karakol96 @Pancakecel @Rapist @Da_Yunez @luciolencerr @Suicidal Schizoid @Left4DeadDarkie @BundyReborn89

Last edited:
Not too terrible. May just be a bitch tho

good job for trying homie

Atleast u have the courage. Only thing stopping you is your looks

Brootal rejected by a subhuman foid you might be the truest of cels

Go buy a hockey mask at your nearest Walmart and wear different clothes, and then you know what you should do next.

Well, I did try, but obviously I failed, at least it didn't turn out as catastrophically as I thought, even though it was brutal.

A little context, I'm in an institution dedicated to people who failed high school, we study to take an exam and be able to get the degree and thus enter the university, everyone there is of legal age, for those worried or with doubts. I personally am 22.

It's a science class, she and I were studying the same subject, the teacher gave us a brochure so we could copy the material. So I saw this as an excuse to talk to her.

-I didn't know what to say after this because I'm fucking autistic, so I asked her name.

-Sofia, he replied curtly.

She looked visibly angry, clearly not interested. So I ended up asking her how she solved some questions that were genuinely giving me trouble. After that I continued solving the task without talking to her and ended up leaving in an Uber normally.

Not only was I humiliated by this foid but I was also iq mogged. Brutal, but perhaps i will try it again with another foid, after all whats the worst that could happen..? :f::f:

View attachment 1211678View attachment 1211680

@JakeTheSnakeCel @SubhumanGamer @Sloth22 @Rixinuj @Karakol96 @Pancakecel @Rapist @Da_Yunez @luciolencerr @Suicidal Schizoid @Left4DeadDarkie @BundyReborn89
Pretty brutal and sad, another reminder of your subhumanity...

-Sofia, he replied curtly.

View attachment 1211678View attachment 1211680

he replied curtly.
Over for gaycels

i would have replied with "why are you being so bitchy? is it that time of the month again?"

these types of women are the worst to try something, the more autistic the woman the more chad only she is. Own experience + subreddits for women confirming this

At least you tried. You don’t even need to ask them out to get rejected. One word answers and an overall bitchy attitude from them is enough. I never asked a girl out, but I have approached them in class like this and tried to start conversations. It never works though, so no need to embarrass myself by actually asking her out

i would have replied with "why are you being so bitchy? is it that time of the month again?"
Based reply, but this is essentially how to get yourself expelled from the class 101. Especially in USA, you really gotta watch what you say. There are too many white knights and cucked laws here.

To be frank she just kinda sounds like a bitch. I wouldn't take it too badly because I feel like it could've been a much more positive interaction if it was a female that wasn't quite so stuck up.

mid foid

she looks like a nerd with a dull resting bitch-face, so it's not surprising that she was a bit of a cunter

she should be flattered that you are interested in her and that you have posted two threads about her on incels.is, which she really is not good-looking enough to deserve

mid foid

she looks like a nerd with a dull resting bitch-face, so it's not surprising that she was a bit of a cunter

she should be flattered that you are interested in her and that you have posted two threads about her on incels.is, which she really is not good-looking enough to deserve
even a mid foid like that has an inflated ego due to social media + orbiters

even a mid foid like that has an inflated ego due to social media + orbiters
yea obviously all modern foids have inflated egos and also think they are better than jesus christ

Unlucky, you tried she sandbagged the conversation at the end of the day it takes two to tango if one ain't cooperating things will go down hill very fast.

Good try

-Sofia, she replied curtly.

She looked visibly angry, clearly not interested.
It seems that she didn't want to talk to you in the first place, so don't feel too bad. Maybe say something more funny next time