Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update on housing search

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
As you may or may now know I have slowly began looking for my own place. I found one in a complex that I had my eye on since Christmas that is coming up for rent soon. I messaged them through the apartment website so hopefully they will contact me soon for a showing. If there is a showing I will let you know how it went. Maybe even get some pics.

I wish I had my own place

that sounds very exciting. will you be living completely on your own?

Thats good. I have my own place. It isn’t too great tbh

As you may or may now know I have slowly began looking for my own place. I found one in a complex that I had my eye on since Christmas that is coming up for rent soon. I messaged them through the apartment website so hopefully they will contact me soon for a showing. If there is a showing I will let you know how it went. Maybe even get some pics.
I would like to move in with you.

Hope you can get it :feelsokman:

Updates me. good luck with that anyhow.

If your neighbors have floorboards your life will be hell

Thats good. I have my own place. It isn’t too great tbh
I love it. Its shit having to pay all the Bill's myself but apart from that it's class. Only 24 more years till I own the thing.

I love it. Its shit having to pay all the Bill's myself but apart from that it's class. Only 24 more years till I own the thing.
I see. You mean you bought a house. I think thats the way to go. I rent. I misunderstood your original post.

I’ve had my own place in the past, I loved it.
It has its perks but for me i get tired of coming home to an empty apartment. Makes me sad

Best of luck Bro :) Finally got somewhere to live myself after 5 and a half years of being a Homelesscel and enjoy having my own space so I know how important it is.

Best of luck Bro :) Finally got somewhere to live myself after 5 and a half years of being a Homelesscel and enjoy having my own space so I know how important it is.
Glad you are enjoying your new spot so much. I’ll keep you guys updated on how things go.

I see. You mean you bought a house. I think thats the way to go. I rent. I misunderstood your original post.
I'm lucky enough to live in a city where the house prices aren't completely fuckin crazy yet. However I could lose my job in the coming recession so fuck knows whats gonna happen.

I'm lucky enough to live in a city where the house prices aren't completely fuckin crazy yet. However I could lose my job in the coming recession so fuck knows whats gonna happen.
Live as cheap as you can and pay it off as fast as you can bro!

Live as cheap as you can and pay it off as fast as you can bro!
I only just got in in Feb so I've 24 long years to go. However I'd be paying rent anyway so at least this way I'll eventually own it. Ive lived in a flat for the last ten years so I'm enjoying the extra space an the novelty of a garden.

I only just got in in Feb so I've 24 long years to go. However I'd be paying rent anyway so at least this way I'll eventually own it. Ive lived in a flat for the last ten years so I'm enjoying the extra space an the novelty of a garden.
I meant you could cut the years down, by paying it off faster. Since you never know about the future economy.

I meant you could cut the years down, by paying it off faster. Since you never know about the future economy.
Aye I think I can pay 10% extra onto the mortgage each year. But you get penalised off the bank if you try an pay your mortgage off early, like if you inherited a lump sum an tried to put that towards it.

Aye I think I can pay 10% extra onto the mortgage each year. But you get penalised off the bank if you try an pay your mortgage off early, like if you inherited a lump sum an tried to put that towards it.
Ive heard of that... My condolences. They want that extra % of profit. I would still try the 10% thing anyway. If you can.

Any less time you have to deal with a bank is worth it.

Keep us updated.