Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Update on fakecel Nathan Larson (June/July 2021)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
See previous thread for details of his charges:

https://incels.is/threads/update-on-fakecel-nathan-larson-april-may-2021.294164/

Latest updates
  • Federal prosecutors filed a motion late May to request a mental evaluation of Larson, Larson's current motion for a Faretta hearing notwithstanding. (see here)
    • Nathan Larson's extensive history of mental health issues is detailed in the document. As a high school junior, Larson once sprayed his urine on a classmate and drew his pocket knife on a police officer.
    • "...defendant again addresses his belief of the ''civil disobedience aspects of this case”, which is of a “political nature.” [Larson] also characterizes his behavior underlying his charges as “fearless”, and a product not of “unsound mind” but rather a “high-minded philosophy superior to what is currently embraced by the establishment and reflected in its laws.” "

• Larson's defense attorney joins the government's motion for a mental evaluation and notifies the court that of his intention to pursue an insanity defense (see here)

@epillepsy @Wizard32 @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel

• [Larson] also characterizes his behavior underlying his charges as “fearless”, and a product not of “unsound mind” but rather a “high-minded philosophy superior to what is currently embraced by the establishment and reflected in its laws.” "
pretty cool, tbh.

I thought he fired his attorney and was repping himself?

See previous thread for details of his charges:

https://incels.is/threads/update-on-fakecel-nathan-larson-april-may-2021.294164/

Latest updates
  • Federal prosecutors filed a motion late May to request a mental evaluation of Larson, Larson's current motion for a Faretta hearing notwithstanding. (see here)
    • Nathan Larson's extensive history of mental health issues is detailed in the document. As a high school junior, Larson once sprayed his urine on a classmate and drew his pocket knife on a police officer.
    • "...defendant again addresses his belief of the ''civil disobedience aspects of this case”, which is of a “political nature.” [Larson] also characterizes his behavior underlying his charges as “fearless”, and a product not of “unsound mind” but rather a “high-minded philosophy superior to what is currently embraced by the establishment and reflected in its laws.” "

• Larson's defense attorney joins the government's motion for a mental evaluation and notifies the court that of his intention to pursue an insanity defense (see here)

I wonder if he'll try pleading mental instability.

:feelskek:

• As a high school junior, Larson once sprayed his urine on a classmate and drew his pocket knife on a police officer.
BASED
    • [Larson] also characterizes his behavior underlying his charges as “fearless”, and a product not of “unsound mind” but rather a “high-minded philosophy superior to what is currently embraced by the establishment and reflected in its laws.” "
TRUE AND BASED
FREE ASAP

Larson once sprayed his urine on a classmate and drew his pocket knife on a police officer.
based, they were probably Chads trying to intimidate him without caus

• characterizes his behavior underlying his charges as “fearless”, and a product not of “unsound mind” but rather a “high-minded philosophy superior to what is currently embraced by the establishment and reflected in its laws.”
Sounds reasonable

Larson himself pursuing insanity defense seems to contradict his "not of unsound mind" statement, you sure that defense isn't pursuing that contrary to his input?

TBH it did seem pretty crazy going after a loli and thinking you wouldn't get caught

except that I think he wanted to get caught before he could fuck her

which means he lacks mens rea

Larson himself pursuing insanity defense seems to contradict his "not of unsound mind" statement, you sure that defense isn't pursuing that contrary to his input?

Yes, it is the defense attorney's intention to pursue the insanity defense

god i can't wait until this idiot gets killed in prison

why, because he was a fakecel?
thats one reason, the biggest reason though is that he gave the impression to all the other pedos that being involuntarily celibate has anything to do with their perversion. Should never have taken as long as it did to ban him and all other pedos should be banned if only because of how awful the optics are. Maybe our staff can explain why.

@SergeantIncel @Master

thats one reason, the biggest reason though is that he gave the impression to all the other pedos that being involuntarily celibate has anything to do with their perversion. Should never have taken as long as it did to ban him and all other pedos should be banned if only because of how awful the optics are. Maybe our staff can explain why.

@SergeantIncel @Master
by "pedo", do you mean liking girls that have hit puberty? because Nathan Larson went after a 12 year old, and most of the posts that IT calls pedo are about adolescent foids who are already sexually active. its not a "perversion" to be attracted to women who are biologically able to breed

by "pedo", do you mean liking girls that have hit puberty? because Nathan Larson went after a 12 year old, and most of the posts that IT calls pedo are about adolescent foids who are already sexually active. its not a "perversion" to be attracted to women who are biologically able to breed
I'm sure that when the AB initiate is about to shank him to get his patch he'll take all of that into consideration.

@SergeantIncel @Master
I'm sure that when the AB initiate is about to shank him to get his patch he'll take all of that into consideration.
I was referring to you advocating for people who post about JBs to get banned because of "optics". as if incel forums have good optics to begin with or even have such potential

@Draestyn @JosefMengelecel @Zensfy @Robtical

I was referring to you advocating for people who post about JBs to get banned because of "optics". as if incel forums have good optics to begin with or even have such potential

He’s a cuck I was in a discord server with him and few other moralfags and they banned me jfl

If a man says he wouldn't fuck a tight jb pussy he is either lying or gay.

There are the bad optics of talking openly about hypergamy and other blackpill topics, and then there's all the racebait and pedo shit. Wasn't like this on the subreddit, wasn't like this for most of 2018 on the forums either. I don't know exactly where all of you 2020/21 pedo users came from but I'm guessing it's the same place, a discord server maybe.
He’s a cuck I was in a discord server with him and few other moralfags and they banned me jfl
I'm not a mod on discord so I didn't ban you. @knajjd and @cocksucker are the discord mods as far as I know.

There are the bad optics of talking openly about hypergamy and other blackpill topics, and then there's all the racebait and pedo shit. Wasn't like this on the subreddit, wasn't like this for most of 2018 on the forums either. I don't know exactly where all of you 2020/21 pedo users came from but I'm guessing it's the same place, a discord server maybe.
well i'm not sure where you draw the line between "racebait" and talking about the racepill, which is part of the blackpill

as for "pedo" stuff, like I said earlier, if they hit puberty, it isn't pedophilia. so i would say you draw the line at puberty. @RREEEEEEEEE

and i dont care if some subreddit didn't talk about the jbpill, so fucking what? the jbpill is part of the blackpill whether you like it or not, you can literally go to the scientific blackpill and it addresses this specifically.

i didnt come from a discord server though. i lurked here since late last year, didn't create my account til late april though since i was in school and wanted to focus on my classes instead of posting so i waited til the end of the semester to register

What an actual cuck. Just lol at calling yourself a blackpiller but still acting like a cuck when it comes to based men of culture. It’s one thing when IT and other sjw moralfag degenerates act like this but just lol when someone who is supposedly blackpilled behaves like this. This community is getting more and more cucked by the day as all these agecucks keep mouthing off.

It truly is sad. I would like to think that this guy is just some pathetic troll from IT but too much people act like this that I have no other choice but to assume that the average user here also becomes a huge moralfag about “pedocels”. It really just makes this place seem ingenuine when people act based about foids at first then become just as cucked as IT as soon as people talk about foids of a different age. So now all of a sudden jbs and lolis are exempted from the blackpill? Honestly those type of cucks are the biggest disgrace to the community and the blackpill itself.

@Zensfy @Draestyn

I saw him on a discord server and he was saying that he genuinely thinks that if pedocels weren't on this forum that us incels would automatically be less hated by society jfl:lul:
most people dont even know what an incel is

and the few that do just think of ER and minassian

the only people who are aware that incels talk about jbs are the fags over at IT

I saw him on a discord server and he was saying that he genuinely thinks that if pedocels weren't on this forum that us incels would automatically be less hated by society jfl
Definitely didn't say that, you must have one of my comments confused with literally every other user on the discord also not wanting to associate with low functioning NEET pedos. You did give me a chuckle calling me an IT infiltrator considering your 2021 join date, maybe you're an IT falseflagger?

Definitely didn't say that, you must have one of my comments confused with literally every other user on the discord also not wanting to associate with low functioning NEET pedos. You did give me a chuckle calling me an IT infiltrator considering your 2021 join date, maybe you're an IT falseflagger?
Eat shit you soyboy cuck

Based response as always. Also not only is that guy an agecuck, but he is a retard as well since he genuinely cares about "optics" and pedocels giving this place a bad name, as if us incels aren't already hated enough for just being lonely virgins. I saw him on a discord server and he was saying that he genuinely thinks that if pedocels weren't on this forum that us incels would automatically be less hated by society jfl:lul:
Holy fuck he is actually mentally retarded. He has absolutely no right to call himself blackpilled after that. Just lol at caring about what happens to minifoids that would grow up to be worthless sluts. And our “optics” are already bad. Nothing will change. Also it won’t affect us irl if we post on incel forums since nobody would even know you post there in the first place.

Also something to note is that just admitting looks matter does not make you blackpilled. Even cucks admit it from time to time. Being blackpilled means you acknowledge that you have been scammed and no longer care about anything that happens to society. If you still care about things that are not your problem or the problem of the sub8 male then I don’t consider that person blackpilled.
most people dont even know what an incel is

and the few that do just think of ER and minassian

the only people who are aware that incels talk about jbs are the fags over at IT
Exactly bro, most people apart from hardcore reddit no life’s who have nothing else to do actually know what they are. Some people might have heard of the word but think it’s just another insult directed towards any man they don’t like. He’ll even most people who think they know what incels are end up being completely wrong.

Most people will just think of fat neckbeard guys who don’t leave their room and are only white. So practically already half of this forum won’t be suspected of being an incel. Also going outside will make you lose all suspicion.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Moralfags have to accept that it's normal for straight men to be attracted to jb's, trying to hide it because you're afraid of IT fags is cucked. Even if you're not into jb's, it's not your business what type of foids other incels are attracted to.

^ I wish every agecuck on here could read that response, thats literally the text book definition of being blacpilled, thats exactly why people on here who virtue signal about society problems like "pedophilia, rape, etc" aren't true blackpillers and should be banned.
Jfl at there still being fags around here who cry about rosties getting raped or groped, but turn a blind eye to male infant genital mutilation and male prison rape.

thats one thing i noticed about the people on here who cry about males who stare, grope, or harass jb's, most of them don't even care about serious male problems like baby boys being jewed or men being raped by fags in prison, it doesn't even bother them, some even promote and encourage it. only thing that really seems to bother them is foid problems which makes them look like the biggest braindead npc faggots on this forum.
Jfl at caring about whores who want you dead. I'd feel more sad for an innocent mouse getting raped than it happening to a used rostie who would reject me, yet will happily steal my tax money and force me to follow cucked laws.

You were engaged in a chat with other retards about pedocels being purged from this forum since they apparently give bad "optics" or whatever, also I was lurking this forum since mid 2020 before I decided to make an account and like i said earlier the closest thing to and IT infiltrator here is you since you CONSTANTLY act like such an emotional bluepilled sjw whenever someone even mentions anything about underage foids which reminds me of the average IT user.
So much for early join dates jfl. Recently it’s actually the newer users who end up being based and the older users who act like cucks. I once made a thread talking about how morality is cucked and it was the graycels of that time who agreed with me.
Exactly, unfortunately there are a handful of "incels" on this forum that claim they are blackpilled and how much they hate society and woman and wish they all got raped and killed, then whenever someone even mentions a foid under a certain arbitrary age (usually prepubescent so under 10) they jump to the nearest bus stop to start virtue signaling about "MuH pEdOcElS:soy::soy::feelstastyman:!!"
It just makes this forum feel fake as fuck when that happens. Just lol at acting based at one second then when someone hits a soft spot (foids younger than some age) then they act like sjws. These agecucks need to get banned for the sake of the community and its integrity.
^ I wish every agecuck on here could read that response, thats literally the text book definition of being blacpilled, thats exactly why people on here who virtue signal about society problems like "pedophilia, rape, etc" aren't true blackpillers and should be banned.
I might make this into a full thread in the future

Moralfags have to accept that it's normal for straight men to be attracted to jb's, trying to hide it because you're afraid of IT fags is cucked. Even if you're not into jb's, it's not your business what type of foids other incels are attracted to.
This.
thats one thing i noticed about the people on here who cry about males who stare, grope, or harass jb's, most of them don't even care about serious male problems like baby boys being jewed or men being raped by fags in prison, it doesn't even bother them, some even promote and encourage it. only thing that really seems to bother them is foid problems which makes them look like the biggest braindead npc faggots on this forum.

So much for early join dates jfl. Recently it’s actually the newer users who end up being based and the older users who act like cucks. I once made a thread talking about how morality is cucked and it was the graycels of that time who agreed with me.

It just makes this forum feel fake as fuck when that happens. Just lol at acting based at one second then when someone hits a soft spot (foids younger than some age) then they act like sjws. These agecucks need to get banned for the sake of the community and its integrity.

I might make this into a full thread in the future
Some seem to forget that AWALT including young foids, they are no different from older one's, I have 0 sympathy for any whore no matter there age.

This.

Some seem to forget that AWALT including young foids, they are no different from older one's, I have 0 sympathy for any whore no matter there age.
For sure. When AWALT is axiom, it is an axiom. All foids are degenerate whores no matter what age she is.

Based, me too. Foids will never have my syampthy regardless of their age.
Only time I would care if something happened to a foid is if she was mine and not a roastie, sick of these retarded agecucks crying about foids getting raped and pedos when both things are based
Yea I also noticed that it’s usually the newer users who seem to be a lot more based than the older ones, hopefully bigger waves of more based users continue to register on here so we could overtake the older moralfag ones.
I’ve seen some people who have been here from the start but are still cucked as hell. I tried to get based people I know to join here

Yea I also noticed that it’s usually the newer users who seem to be a lot more based than the older ones, hopefully bigger waves of more based users continue to register on here so we could overtake the older moralfag ones.
We need to get the agecucks off here. Hopefully the amount of based lolipillers will out number them and they will get attacked anytime they bring their agecuckoldry

[UWSL]Tbh I've been thinking of starting my own forum lately where i will only allow blackpilled lolipillers and ban bluepilled moralfagging agecucks but I'm not fully sure if I will make one yet, chances are high tho.[/UWSL]
we should make a server with only based people, no agecucks

we should make a server with only based people, no agecucks

Tbh yea let's do that
Who wants to create it?
Tbh I've been thinking of starting my own forum lately where i will only allow blackpilled lolipillers and ban bluepilled moralfagging agecucks but I'm not fully sure if I will make one yet, chances are high tho.
Pretty interesting. We kind of already have a forum for based people (***) but maybe a neo rapey site would be cool

What the hell happened here lol

What the hell happened here lol
some agecucked faggot started whining like a little bitch and we called him out for his bullshit, that's what happened

well i'm not sure where you draw the line between "racebait" and talking about the racepill, which is part of the blackpill

as for "pedo" stuff, like I said earlier, if they hit puberty, it isn't pedophilia. so i would say you draw the line at puberty. @RREEEEEEEEE

and i dont care if some subreddit didn't talk about the jbpill, so fucking what? the jbpill is part of the blackpill whether you like it or not, you can literally go to the scientific blackpill and it addresses this specifically.

i didnt come from a discord server though. i lurked here since late last year, didn't create my account til late april though since i was in school and wanted to focus on my classes instead of posting so i waited til the end of the semester to register
Correct, kids mature into either men or women depending on their gender as soon as they enter puberty. No ifs and buts. That's the way it has been since the start.

This should never be allowed. Having the right to defend yourself with an * in case they change their mind is about as valuable as the ""free speech"" laws in Canada. You have free speech, until we say you don't. You have the right to defend yourself, until you don't.

That being said, a fool has himself for a lawyer. It's still an important right though. Happened to the Unabomber too, though in that case they were scared of what he'd say in court; I wonder if the same was true for Larson?

Why would they be scared of Larson? I think it's fair for the court to not want to waste everyone's time; the right to defend oneself should only extend to individuals who are in fact competent.

If Larson tries to defend himself and fails miserably (because let's be honest, a layperson is going to get demolished by an actual lawyer every time, especially in a federal criminal proceeding), does he get to appeal and argue that his trial was unfair since he didn't want the services of an attorney?

At this point they're trying to see if Larson is even mentally competent enough to stand trial, let alone take charge of his own defense.

Just some extra information: