Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Update: My Wife is pregnant and I have a blockage, she moved a large amount of money out of my account

JFL at getting pregnant at 33, future Incel offspring if male. Also she cheated because she wasn't a virgin.

"Take all my earnings sweetheart" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jokes aside, poor bastard.
She cheated on him, while he had problems that prevented him from impregnating her.
In a typical fashion, she jumps for the next cock in line.
Women are great, gentile companions, totally.

Last edited:
This storie starts getting interesting

It's quite worrysome that she would move exactly half of their shared bank account to her own account without even telling him. Maybe there's a happy end to all of this but I honestly doubt it. OP propably got cucked.

The future is cucked :soy:

Funny how all cucks are also calm, collected, experienced writers...

It's an obvious larp.
why though, is this fishing for reddit gold or ad views something

how do you spell dumb?
for christ's sake

I hate how this guy throughout the whole thing remains so calm and overall trusting of his wife. He has every bit of a reason to suspect she cheated and most men would have assumed she did, regardless of how loyal and sweet she was before the pregnancy, that's just a biological instinct. Foids don't stay loyal to infertile men, there's lots of stories of men with serveral children getting divorced, then finding out they were infertile all their lives.

Normally, I feel sympathy for the man when reading these kind of stories but this guy is so cucked that he almost deserves it. If I were in the same spot, I would have divorced her before the child was even born.

Why does reddit attract such degeneracy?

Even if it's a larp, you know some cuck is masturbating to the thought of being cucked by his wife.

Hopefully the baby is black, explain that one away.

"Take all my earnings sweetheart" - :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jokes aside, poor bastard.
She cheated on him, while he had problems that prevented him from impregnating her.
In a typical fashion, she jumps for the next cock in line.
Women are great, gentile companions, totally.
This makes me angry asfuck

You can't stop cucks from being cucks.
You can only work on yourself. Don't be a cuck. Be a man. Do what's right. See you in heaven fellows.

Normally, I feel sympathy for the man when reading these kind of stories but this guy is so cucked that he almost deserves it. If I were in the same spot, I would have divorced her before the child was even born.

I hope this cuck ropes and the whore and her bastard children die in a car accident.

I hope this cuck ropes and the whore and her bastard children die in a car accident.
Be the change you want to see, would be a shame if he shot himself in the head 5 times & the brakes on her car didn't work.

Reddit cucks never stop writing out their masturbatory fantasies.
It's an obvious larp.
For sure, the sad thing is he has put so much effort into it

i hope the kid teaches them a lesson

Of course its from blueddit.

I'm surprised they didn't cheer her on for being a "powerful womyn" for taking some dude's money.

Update: The baby came out black. My wife and I are white.

"Guys it could just be her great great grandparents DNA coming through its totally probably still his baby"

I fucking hate reddit and redditors.

Next week's update: the kid looks half Mexican but I've been told I look Latino when tanned XD. Lmao, this has to be fake otherwise fuck this idiot cuck... Time for a divorce rape bitch. Hope she was worth it!