Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Update] My friend said that I needed to go to therapy and said he would stop talking to me.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Previously: https://incels.is/threads/i-try-to-...nately-told-me-that-i-am-a-misogynist.183839/

Well, in the end things calmed down a bit and I put that problem aside, for a few weeks with him. But yesterday, he brought up the subject again and told me that if I wanted to discuss it with one of our friends (this hole has an "intellectual" status) I told him that I would not waste time with our friend, because I more or less have experience of how Women react to these issues, and it is not worth wasting time. He called me a coward because he apparently feared that a woman would make my ridiculous arguments and she would demonstrate that what I believe is the opposite. To which I showed you some screenshots of some girls with whom I have spoken about Blackpilled issues, and somehow they have proved me right. My "friend" went crazy upon seeing those screenshots, and said that he was manipulating that information, then began to point out that he was probably resentful of women because he couldn't have a girlfriend :feelskek: :feelskek:, that it was a personal problem of mine and that he was starting to rave with that. Despite the fact that I had shown him legitimate evidence, he only started to defend himself with ad homin fallacies against me, the last thing he said is that he needed therapy and that he would no longer speak to me for being so toxic.

My poor friend, similar in appearance to an Indian, does not know what awaits him in his adulthood, I hope that one day he will come crawling towards me.

My poor friend, similar in appearance to an Indian, does not know what awaits him in his adulthood, I hope that one day he will come crawling towards me.
:feelshaha:

absolutely brutal

lol, he is going to have a brutal awakening when he goes to college, everyone else will be getting laid except for curries and incels.

absolutely brutal
Yes, technically he is a mongrel, but he has too many curry traits, almost everyone in my country mogged him. I just wanted to help him so he didn't waste time.

lol, he is going to have a brutal awakening when he goes to college, everyone else will be getting laid except for curries and incels.
I want to see when that happens. Although he probably chooses the simp route.

Yeah attempting to blackpill people outright is a really bad move, so it's no surprise that he reacted the way he did.

Eventually he will see the truth. But by that time it will be too late for him.

Having normie friends is useless tbh, they are retards