Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Update kicked out of the gym for being ugly

If it was a woman instead of you, there'd be thousands of cucks gathering money for that bitch to sue them.
It would be international news.

If you told about that in public would start blaming you.
It's fucking over

If it was a woman instead of you, there'd be thousands of cucks gathering money for that bitch to sue them.
It would be international news.

If you told about that in public would start blaming you.
It's fucking over
That is so true
Foids count it as rape if someone they find unattractive is anywhere near them without you even saying anything or doing anything.
both true

Look up gym creeps reddit. So many stupid foids. Older foids tried to calm some down replying with

"Sounds like the first guy is just asking you a polite/curious question. Not so sure about the other guy. The second guy is just watching you, though. Sorry....but he didn't really say anything inappropriate to you; although I totally get that it creeps you out to know he was watching you. Neither guy is really doing anything wrong. I'm a woman, too, who works out and has for years, so it's not like I'm a guy telling you you're being overly sensitive. I get that you are uncomfortable knowing he was watching you, but honestly, I notice the same people working out as me. We all have similar routines. If I, a 45-year old woman were to make a (what I think) is a polite remark to a younger guy working out, it would destroy me to think he imagined I was creeping on him."

Look up gym creeps reddit. So many stupid foids. Older foids tried to calm some down replying with

"Sounds like the first guy is just asking you a polite/curious question. Not so sure about the other guy. The second guy is just watching you, though. Sorry....but he didn't really say anything inappropriate to you; although I totally get that it creeps you out to know he was watching you. Neither guy is really doing anything wrong. I'm a woman, too, who works out and has for years, so it's not like I'm a guy telling you you're being overly sensitive. I get that you are uncomfortable knowing he was watching you, but honestly, I notice the same people working out as me. We all have similar routines. If I, a 45-year old woman were to make a (what I think) is a polite remark to a younger guy working out, it would destroy me to think he imagined I was creeping on him."
bruh dont take cucks seriously tbh fuck them

If you don't have money to sue depending on where you live there might be something like a civil tribunal which is basically a quasi court for settling business and similar disputes for little or no cost.

This discrimination needs to stop

Sue them. It seems as if there is a lot of money to be made off of discrimination these days. And it sounds like this is a big gym so you could potentially make millions. Especially if your assumption about the women conspiring against you is true. They could go to jail for conspiring to commit a crime(perjury).

op can you link the original thread?

Sue them. It seems as if there is a lot of money to be made off of discrimination these days. And it sounds like this is a big gym so you could potentially make millions. Especially if your assumption about the women conspiring against you is true. They could go to jail for conspiring to commit a crime(perjury).
I thought about it too but it can be risky.

If this is real then JFL

Wouldn’t surprise me though tbh

lol @ all the sue comments...

easier said than done....

and op has no case at all... im sorry...

no lawyer will take on contingency and hiring a lawyer for this will be a waste of cash for nothing

lol @ all the sue comments...

easier said than done....

and op has no case at all... im sorry...

no lawyer will take on contingency and hiring a lawyer for this will be a waste of cash for nothing
You see people sue over nothing and win plenty of times. I was just reading about someone who asked the police to break into their car because they were locked out and then they sued when the lock was broken. One of the reasons why the department doesnt offer that service anymore. People will sue and win over nothing.

You see people sue over nothing and win plenty of times. I was just reading about someone who asked the police to break into their car because they were locked out and then they sued when the lock was broken. One of the reasons why the department doesnt offer that service anymore. People will sue and win over nothing.

All the sue stories you hear are outliers...

Trust me....

I bet if you complained about a fat bitch being "creepy" they would've laughed at you and nothing would happen.

Jfl at people thinking a white male can sue someone for discrimination.

Victim complex broooo
Negativity bias brooo

See? Two people can play that game.

Not a fallacy. Read law books.
That's your problem: you play games. We both know you never read a law book. Stop trashtalking me and go read some basic blackpills yourself. People are not equal to the law. Thats idealist bs.

That's your problem: you play games. We both know you never read a law book. Stop trashtalking me and go read some basic blackpills yourself. People are not equal to the law. Thats idealist bs.
Actually I'm a lawyer, but ok.

"Thats idealist bs."

Ok, two can play that game.

"That's defeatist bs."
"That's negativist bs."

Go refute.

Actually I'm a lawyer, but ok.

"Thats idealist bs."

Ok, two can play that game.

"That's defeatist bs."
"That's negativist bs."

Go refute.

Everybody is a lawyer online when they need to win a argument for their petty ego...

I’d talk to a lawyer bro