Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update from when i asked if my computer guy's daughters is single

R

Rasama

Greycel
Previously: https://incels.is/threads/i-asked-my-computer-technician-guy-if-his-daughters-are-single.627392/

After a couple of days after that event, i went to his house agian. I gave my Instagram ID to him, so hopefully one of his daughter might take interest in me. One of them added me back, she's the younger daughter. I strated chatting with her. You know how it goes, the usaul one word reply, little to no reciprocation, etc. I asked her does she has or had people coming in to seduce her, she saids about 20 people, this year :giga::feelsUnreal: I don't know if she was trolling or not, but yes.

After a couple of days later, she posted a story. It was her "love interest". I don't know if she deliberately did that, to try to get my subhuman ass off her chat box. Or a genuine love interest, and i was just a play thing for her to crush my spirite for fun, brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Because if she already had a love interest, why did she started to chat to me in the first place, right?

Pretty bold move

if she already had a love interest, why did she started to chat to me in the first place, right?
for no reason whatsoever
she just didn't have a reason not to and was mildly curious or bored

Sorry bro, you are one among hundreds in her DMs

Because if she already had a love interest, why did she started to chat to me in the first place, right?
That's how modern girls are and that's how modern life is. Girls talking to hundreds of guys is normalised, even when they're in relationships. Girls in relationships post semi-naked pictures all over social media, talk to guys in DMs, talk to ex's etc and if you complain or say they shouldn't, you're an oppressive misogynist.

There's no IG for you're pp

If you're talking to her expect at least 20 other guys doing the same daily thanks to internet, then add to that the dudes orbiting in her social circle/school/work.

If you're not tall & facially attractive you didn't make the cut as there's always some other guy that did.

The modern woman starting at single digit age is bombarded by attention online, in the streets, the media like Disney constantly telling her she's a special princess. Attractive e-boy types all over the TV shows she watches & on the celebrity gossip sites she browses.

Women have access to more men & attention than ever before; this is a total disaster for the average guy.

Last edited:
Previously: https://incels.is/threads/i-asked-my-computer-technician-guy-if-his-daughters-are-single.627392/

After a couple of days after that event, i went to his house agian. I gave my Instagram ID to him, so hopefully one of his daughter might take interest in me. One of them added me back, she's the younger daughter. I strated chatting with her. You know how it goes, the usaul one word reply, little to no reciprocation, etc. I asked her does she has or had people coming in to seduce her, she saids about 20 people, this year :giga::feelsUnreal: I don't know if she was trolling or not, but yes.

After a couple of days later, she posted a story. It was her "love interest". I don't know if she deliberately did that, to try to get my subhuman ass off her chat box. Or a genuine love interest, and i was just a play thing for her to crush my spirite for fun, brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Because if she already had a love interest, why did she started to chat to me in the first place, right?
No offence, but if I'm a foid and my dad approached me saying that one of his clients wants to be friends with me for no reason, I would assume that guy is a creep. OvER before it began

she saids about 20 people, this year :giga::feelsUnreal: I don't know if she was trolling or not,
Probably not trolling, foids have infinite smv

Too high inhib