Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Update from a forumcel

Virginpowers

Virginpowers

26 Yr old touchless virgin
-
Hello frens, not sure if any of you posters remember me, i posted here since late 2017 but closed my account when i became even more depressed.

Life update then, still a touchless virgin, had a couple of throway jobs that went nowhere, Also have tried a couple more irl approaches which ofcourse all ended in rejection.

Hope your all having a good day other than the crippling loneliness and depression. :feelsaww:

Yes, I remember you.

Welcome nigger

Hi, welcome. Also when did you shut down your acc? I remember your avi :feelswhere:

29 year old touchless virgin checking in here

Hi, welcome. Also when did you shut down your acc? I remember your avi :feelswhere:
near the start of the year, couldnt recover my acc for somereason so i just made a new application

Hello frens, not sure if any of you posters remember me, i posted here since late 2017 but closed my account when i became even more depressed.

Life update then, still a touchless virgin, had a couple of throway jobs that went nowhere, Also have tried a couple more irl approaches which ofcourse all ended in rejection.

Hope your all having a good day other than the crippling loneliness and depression. :feelsaww:
:feelsstudy: Hnmmnmhmm interesting stuff, especially the still being a virgin. Shocking really! :ahegao:
How could a 20+ year old virgin not get laid by simply leaving the forum? :feelskek:

Yeah I think I remember you but I had 2 or 3 accounts in between so you could never remember me

:feelsstudy: Hnmmnmhmm interesting stuff, especially the still being a virgin. Shocking really! :ahegao:
How could a 20+ year old virgin not get laid by simply leaving the forum? :feelskek:

Yeah I think I remember you but I had 2 or 3 accounts in between so you could never remember me
i left the forum hoping having a more positive outlook would somehow grant me ascension. i was wrong :feelsbadman:

Your lack of being able to hold down a job is more telling than anything. There are deeper things wrong with you than how you look.

I remember your avi

Your lack of being able to hold down a job is more telling than anything. There are deeper things wrong with you than how you look.
i have 0 social skills and autistic, so yeh obviously im not going to relate too some neurotypical.

It would go a long way. Handsome and healthy = recipe for social integration and procreation.

What do you mean by "healthy?" He's got health problems?

mental health problems maybe, im not fat if thats what your asking.

The only health problems I assumed you might have are mental ones. Social development-wise. And maybe you're not the prettiest girl at the pageant, but I wonder if you're more mentalcel than uglycel.

The only health problems I assumed you might have are mental ones. Social development-wise. And maybe you're not the prettiest girl at the pageant, but I wonder if you're more mentalcel than uglycel.
i know for a fact im ugly, every irl attempt has been rejected, ive even had foids on the streeth do a repulsive face when they looked at me. Also when i was younger and still an education a foid in the class literally said she would rather fuck the obese guy in our class than date me.

i know for a fact im ugly, every irl attempt has been rejected, ive even had foids on the streeth do a repulsive face when they looked at me. Also when i was younger and still an education a foid in the class literally said she would rather fuck the obese guy in our class than date me.

Kids say lots of things, kids are cruel. You can't go by how kids treat you.

Fuck off todaycel jk welcome back

Yeah I remember you

I know man. In May it will be 4 years on here for me

4 years of rotting away
the funny part is that i convinced myself that deleting my account and just becoming more positive would translate to irl success.
Ofcourse it didnt tho. :feelshaha:

I remember you nigga
you can't run from .is

Why did you came back?

People just assumed you've either ascended or roped.

Why did you came back?

People just assumed you've either ascended or roped.
nope havent ascended, also i came back because after leaving the forum i became even more depressed because then i had literally zero people to relate to.
Also i did try recovering my account but mods didnt respond so just made a new account

conveniently ignoring my other 2 points, nice to see you dont argue in good faith. :dafuckfeels:

The approaches tie into your mentalceldom. It doesn't sound like you know what you're doing out there. Normal men don't just cold approach strangers. As for that woman, you don't know why she reacted the way she did.

The approaches tie into your mentalceldom. It doesn't sound like you know what you're doing out there. Normal men don't just cold approach strangers. As for that woman, you don't know why she reacted the way she did.
i didnt cold approach, these were woman i got to know through work, and 1 was a former schoolmate. Its not like i just walked up to some random foid and i asked them out.

i didnt cold approach, these were woman i got to know through work, and 1 was a former schoolmate. Its not like i just walked up to some random foid and i asked them out.

How well do you know these women? Not that getting to know them would guarantee you don't get rejected, but you went from job to job over just a few years. So what's your standard for "knowing?"

How well do you know these women? Not that getting to know them would guarantee you don't get rejected, but you went from job to job over just a few years. So what's your standard for "knowing?"
seems like your making excuses or trying to find reasons that arent their, instead of just admitting im ugly :feelshaha:

seems like your making excuses or trying to find reasons that arent their, instead of just admitting im ugly :feelshaha:

I can't say whether or not you're ugly because I don't know what you look like. But I can take your word for it that you're ugly.

But even if you are ugly, the question is, are you making mistakes that would sabotage even a normal looking man? Do you know what you're doing?

Your avi is hard to forget.

12670618 441928279333620 4999017411105699920 n

I can't say whether or not you're ugly because I don't know what you look like. But I can take your word for it that you're ugly.

But even if you are ugly, the question is, are you making mistakes that would sabotage even a normal looking man? Do you know what you're doing?
if i knew what i was doing do u think id be posting on an incel board at the age of 25? everytime i tried with a girl it just ended in rejection.
frisk is kinda cringe ngl, atleast chara is full blow murderer.

if i knew what i was doing do u think id be posting on an incel board at the age of 25? everytime i tried with a girl it just ended in rejection.

That's the question. How much of your inceldom is mentalceldom?

That's the question. How much of your inceldom is mentalceldom?
no idea, its probably atleast half of the problem the other half being my looks, i suffer from anxiety when in large groups of people and also become easily irritated. When i was younger like 21-22 i saw a therapist for a little while who suggested i may have autism.

I don’t remember you but welcome back