Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Update: completed my first volunter shift

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
tldr its over no hope of ascension

barely did work because everyone was just sitting around talking to themselves where I was an outcast as usual

go get that check digtard

tldr its over no hope of ascension

barely did work because everyone was just sitting around talking to themselves where I was an outcast as usual
P much how most volunteer stuff works, nobody takes it seriously and people just go there to yap

The upside is that it's easy to shoplift from charity stores, bc people there aren't serious

Volunteering in the hopes of meeting a girl for sex is a pathetic, sleeezeball move by ugly, desperate normies. Were the others there actually into being charitable, or was it only a social event for them?

Volunteering in the hopes of meeting a girl for sex is a pathetic, sleeezeball move by ugly, desperate normies. Were the others there actually into being charitable, or was it only a social event for them?
Go back to IT faggot

No, that's what norm-faggots suggest.
He literally asked abt it on reddit, and was told continually that he was a sleazeball + creep for it

So your answer is objectively reddit tier

Why are you doing voluntary work?

Are you going to continue with it?