Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [update] 5 hours of straight abuse holy shit.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
Just now the his lacture ended. Holy shit this pajeet yapped 5 hours straight, with few outbursts and humiliation. At first I tried to fight back and be cocky but then it hurt his ego and for an hour verbally abused me and told me to get a wagecucking job.

This nigger always been using me as a dumpster for his frustration of life.

After taking all that in top of my depression, I grew the balls to ask my mom 'do have rope?'. And the rage he unleashed upon me is indescribable. He took a stick and abused me and threatened to hit me with it for another 2 hours with being as loud as you can't imagine.

Then I understood, there's no point in fighting against a egoistic bipolar cuck. And I started agreeing with him and nodding to every word he said. He called me 'pussy' multiple times for letting my mom take my little brother to tuition and fuck i felt like a pussy hearing and nodding to dogshit that was coming for his mouth for another 1.5 hours straight. (I didn't fight back because it was already midnight and I did not had balls to leave the home and spend entire night in the woods).I am a pathetic loser.

I just learnt that satisfying his ego untill I get a job would be the best bet. And after that I swear I would torture him to death with some hitman and shit. He destroyed my life.

Sounds like my mother , in the end moving away was the only thing that bought me some peace