Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Upcoming Warhammer 40K game ruined by SJWs

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
The grimdark future of 40k. Featuring 4 playable characters, 2 of which are women. GG, not buying this piece of shit game.

It's the same shit they did with Wolfenstein, they killed off Blachowitz and we got 2 playable women characters, that make edgy feminist jokes.

At 1:00 and at 1:50 u can see the 2 women that look like SJWs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-UifdRoC8I&ab_channel=Fatshark

Last edited:
Leave gamedevs alone, they need that tranny gamer money.

So another point n click (aka rpg shooter)

And of course in typical fasion, the women are butch ugly. Because everyone knows that the only way to include females in any game is to make them as ugly as possible so men cannot fap to them. God forbid that men did that.

And of course in typical fasion, the women are butch ugly. Because everyone knows that the only way to include females in any game is to make them as ugly as possible so men cannot fap to them. God forbid that men did that.
I swear. They tried to make them ugly but they ended up looking like the typical feminist :lul:
Yeah. They already did that twice with warhammer fantasy. They're too lazy to write a story with scripted events so they just make it a dungeon shooter like left 4 dead. Fucking lazy devs

Don't the see problem. The 41. Millenium is pretty much gender ambivalent thanks to bodymods.

Bulldyke haircuts look boring though ngl. Very unsettling.
Leave gamedevs alone, they need that tranny gamer money.
Jfl

Transhammer 40k

Last edited:
Modern consumer games being filled with new age NWO agenda pushing? couldn't have seen that coming.

Do not buy any games post 2016-18. Total waste of time!

Just lol at copes in 2020

Yeah. They already did that twice with warhammer fantasy. They're too lazy to write a story with scripted events so they just make it a dungeon shooter like left 4 dead. Fucking lazy devs
What? I thought this was going to be a Killing Floor/Left For Dead clone?

What? I thought this was going to be a Killing Floor/Left For Dead clone?
My bad, it's obviously gonna be a Left 4 Dead clone. The guy above thought it's gonna be a point and click shit

JFL this game genre is over used af nowadays. Almost all AAA games are like that.

JFL this game genre is over used af nowadays. Almost all AAA games are like that.
I swear. If they made a campaign like Call of Duty set in 40K, it would win game of the year and shit. I don't know why they are so delusional

AAA games suck anyway. I mostly just play indie stuff like Factorio, Rimworld, Monster Train, Slay the Spire, Noita, Risk of Rain 2, Kenshi, Underrail, Into the Breach, Hollow Knight, modded Terraria, modded Minecraft.

Gaming copes are becoming shit tier copes

Almost all AAA games are like that
Im sorry but this is not true at all, how many games/franchises can you name that are horde shooters nowadays? You got Killing Floor, Left for Dead, Warhammer Vermintide, Payday, Warframe...and that's it.

The grimdark future of 40k. Featuring 4 playable characters, 2 of which are women. GG, not buying this piece of shit game.

It's the same shit they did with Wolfenstein, they killed off Blachowitz and we got 2 playable women characters, that make edgy feminist jokes.

Get a load (on your face) of the new wokehammer.
Dead or alive 7 bought out by EA, it's now called Walmart fighter & has all the ugly you expect.

Im sorry but this is not true at all, how many games/franchises can you name that are horde shooters nowadays? You got Killing Floor, Left for Dead, Warhammer Vermintide, Payday, Warframe...and that's it.
Even cybraponk 2017 7 is a horde shooter.

There are some more like Borderlands, Destiny, Deep rock galactic, Risk of Rain 2 (though a roguelike), Gunfire reborn, Division, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam https://store.steampowered.com/tags/de/Looter-Shooter/

But tbh I don't really like the genre that much. Risk of rain 2 was great, Borderlands I've tried to get into several times for many hours, but I just couldn't cause I play solo and tbh it's a coop game at heart. Destiny was fucking garbage that I wasted my hard-earned bnet balance taht I farmed tokens on and yet that game is garbage and they gave away the shit I bought for free eventually lol. Warframe would be a 10/10 game if it had a point. I love progressing but tbh in Warframe it's just progressing for progression sake, nothing to do at end-game.

I just hope Rockstar doesn’t ruin GTA 6. Literally the only game I’m looking forward to.

There are some more like Borderlands, Destiny, Deep rock galactic, Risk of Rain 2 (though a roguelike), Gunfire reborn, Division, Shadow Warrior, Serious Sam https://store.steampowered.com/tags/de/Looter-Shooter/

But tbh I don't really like the genre that much. Risk of rain 2 was great, Borderlands I've tried to get into several times for many hours, but I just couldn't cause I play solo and tbh it's a coop game at heart. Destiny was fucking garbage that I wasted my hard-earned bnet balance taht I farmed tokens on and yet that game is garbage and they gave away the shit I bought for free eventually lol. Warframe would be a 10/10 game if it had a point. I love progressing but tbh in Warframe it's just progressing for progression sake, nothing to do at end-game.
Division, Shadow Warrior, Destiny, Borderlands are more looter shooter then they are horde shooter, slight difference in that the gameplay is focused around the gear, not just seeing how many waves or whatever you can go through without dying. And yes i know i made a mistake when i included Warframe.
Even cybraponk 2017 7 is a horde shooter.
What? Cyberpunk falls more under sandbox-rpg games like GTA, FarCry and so on.

You can spend your whole time in game attacking gangs to skill maxx and eurodollar maxx without ever beginning the main quest to begin with. And as your choices have barely any influence on the game, that's not really an rpg. It really is just a corridor with infinite random encounters to have fun on the side.

Division, Shadow Warrior, Destiny, Borderlands are more looter shooter then they are horde shooter, slight difference in that the gameplay is focused around the gear, not just seeing how many waves or whatever you can go through without dying. And yes i know i made a mistake when i included Warframe.

Ohh that's what you mean by horde shooter.

I'm gonna throw you a curveball, try "Orcs must die!" It's not at all a horde shooter, but if that's the principle, the challenge that you love in a horde shooter, this game is for you.

All foids are heretics

Also try They are Billions. Not a "shooter", but definitely "horde" gameplay. Very, very hard.

that is genuinely disgusting ngl, even if expected these days

did you see the mad max sequel news? it doesn't even have mad max in the title anymore lol it's all about the womyn from the last one.
just lol at the copers who thought mad max furiosa was a 'one time thing' and a 'fresh spin'. they are probably never seeing a mad max with a male lead in their remaining lifetime, let alone one with mel gibson.

gaming community has become infested with soy and sjws.

its going the same way as hollywood

Just give up on western videogames tbh

I have a couple of warhammer rulebooks from years ago (I liked the art) but always hate how the focus was regular space marines. also its kind of cringe to me all the memes the fanbase makes like trump as the god emperor etc. I thought WHF was cooler but of course GW killed it off.

i just read some of the books and played vermintide, dawn of war and looked at pics. i painted a chaos space marine once (looked like shit ) and ended up giving it to my therapist. i dont have friends to play with and the appeal it initially had to me is draining away since its clear SJWs have it in their crosshairs. its only a matter of time before we got a female space marine legion even though it would contradict lore.

same shit happened to comic books, games, now tabletop and next will be anime. i admit to tolerating sjwism if the game is fun, like hades has queers in it but i dont care much and temtem has pronouns but again i enjoy the game but that's nothing compared to what sjws want to fully push for. they want more shit like TLOU2.

i painted a chaos space marine once (looked like shit ) and ended up giving it to my therapist
why? Was your therapist into 40k or did you just want to give it away?
female space marine legion
I'm not big into the 40k lore but don't they pretty much have something like that? It's called like the sisters of battle or something of that nature.

why? Was your therapist into 40k or did you just want to give it away?

I'm not big into the 40k lore but don't they pretty much have something like that? It's called like the sisters of battle or something of that nature.
my therapist wanted me to try painting more to cope with my stress and other stuff and sometimes id bring lorebooks in and read em ( im really autistic) and one day ibring in a chaos space marine i spent forever painting yet it still sucked and I go "This is terrible but you can have it"
therapist always keeps it around and now we do zoom appointments she'll (yes) always have him out.

i know people here hate foids and therapists but ive known her for 5 years, kinda know what to expect and at the end of the day she's been there for me through a lot of horrible stuff. probably a big mistake even bringing it up but she's basically a really nice, old lady.

My experiences with mental health professionals has been very hit and miss but that's a story for another day i guess.

Women ruin everything

Time to pirate this shit

its only a matter of time before we got a female space marine legion even though it would contradict lore.
Sisters of Battle tho
I just hope Rockstar doesn’t ruin GTA 6. Literally the only game I’m looking forward to.
You might get old waiting for that mate.. but i agree Rockstar is based AF