Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Upbringing/developmental environment

T

TheSourceOfAllChin

Greycel
What were you guys' childhoods like? How did your parents/family/friends treat you?

my childhood was very lonely and depressing but I had a good mom tbh

Good, poor, divorced parents. Heart of my mother, mind of my father. We are American dalits, no big deal.

It was a regular childhood, my mom is very good.

bullied a lot but my parents were good. didn't spoil me or abuse me.

bullied a lot but my parents were good. didn't spoil me or abuse me.
Bullied for looks alone or were there any other factors? Speech impediment or anything?

bullying throughout school life and in uni too at some point
but i had been bullied worse when I started to develop acne

bullying throughout education.

mother and a stepfather, stepfather had a slut daughter who got kicked out for being a whore ( my stepsister).

live with my mother, stepfather and my brother now, barely ever talk to my parents, only my brother knows what its like for me because he is also an incel ( 33) .

My childhood was fucking awesome despite all the bullying and isolation.

Childhood was OK

Got molested, than in school I bullied and got bullied.

bullying throughout education.

mother and a stepfather, stepfather had a slut daughter who got kicked out for being a whore ( my stepsister).

live with my mother, stepfather and my brother now, barely ever talk to my parents, only my brother knows what its like for me because he is also an incel ( 33) .
Do you think your step sister had a lot to do with your current mindset?

Bullied heavily through middle school, complete outcast in high school. Only time I was happy was early elementary school where looks didn't matter as much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back