Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Up to speed

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Hey, I haven't been around for a while, I logged back in today and I noticed a lot has changed in this forum. Anyone do me a kindness and bring me up to speed on what happened with the mod team, Serge and such? Thanks ~

Jesus dude, like, fuck there's been so much.

Short story is Serge and Master got doxxed in a New York Times exposé related to one of our sister forums, Sanctioned Suicide. Serge stopped being a mod since, Master stopped being a mod temporarily, and during that time the mod team got rearranged iirc. But eventually Master at least came back :feelsLightsaber:

Lots of users coming and going of course. At one point there was a whole pedocel arc that led to the rules on minors being tightened. Lots of good users either got banned or left, sadly. Lots of newfag fakecels and trolls.

Jesus dude, like, fuck there's been so much.

Short story is Serge and Master got doxxed in a New York Times exposé related to one of our sister forums, Sanctioned Suicide. Serge stopped being a mod since, Master stopped being a mod temporarily, and during that time the mod team got rearranged iirc. But eventually Master at least came back :feelsLightsaber:

Lots of users coming and going of course. At one point there was a whole pedocel arc that led to the rules on minors being tightened. Lots of good users either got banned or left, sadly. Lots of newfag fakecels and trolls.
Jesus Christ man, you guys really've been at it, that sounds like an intense year :feelsmega: