Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Untitled

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
Screenshot 1

his username is even more cringe than that post
if thats real, then hes better off dead

Gigatroll tbh lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tell him go to a dark alley they will sort him out.

poggersinthechat

I sort of feel shy when playing adc with a support. Maybe not shy but inhibited in my playstyle. That's why I prefer solo lanes

I sort of feel shy when playing adc with a support. Maybe not shy but inhibited in my playstyle. That's why I prefer solo lanes
When I have Yuumi on me it's freaking annoying and I feel like I have to constantly do stuff and feel so watched. I usually play bruisers and split push top laners so it fucks up my mental

When I have Yuumi on me it's freaking annoying and I feel like I have to constantly do stuff and feel so watched. I usually play bruisers and split push top laners so it fucks up my mental
I used ori to climb to diamond 5 in wild rift, and all the way through people would complain I didn't place the ball on them for the ult. So I got self aware due to them complaining so I started to play the ball on the champs that could engage, but they rarely engaged at the right time and right place, and so I ended up always casting my ult too late. So i just changed my strategy and ignored them and started casting the ball manually, which won way more team fights

I used ori to climb to diamond 5 in wild rift, and all the way through people would complain I didn't place the ball on them for the ult. So I got self aware due to them complaining so I started to play the ball on the champs that could engage, but they rarely engaged at the right time and right place, and so I ended up always casting my ult too late. So i just changed my strategy and ignored them and started casting the ball manually, which won way more team fights
you just play WR? I am hardstuck in plat 2/1 (regular league). It's piss annoying. Bout to quit that game. Pure int every time.

you just play WR? I am hardstuck in plat 2/1 (regular league). It's piss annoying. Bout to quit that game. Pure int every time.
I used to play regular league up to low plat maining ziggs. But games took so long and that interfered with my study. So I played WR for a few months after it came out and I just wanted to proof to myself that I could reach diamond. When I played liandry's was pretty strong so I played through low elo with jinx and sometimes ziggs, because adcs are pretty op at low elo in WR. And then I used ori to get through high plat and emerald. At diamond people are actually trying hard so you have to play significantly better to climb there, or it will take you a lot of games, which just isn't worth the stress imo

I used to play regular league up to low plat maining ziggs. But games took so long and that interfered with my study. So I played WR for a few months after it came out and I just wanted to proof to myself that I could reach diamond. When I played liandry's was pretty strong so I played through low elo with jinx and sometimes ziggs, because adcs are pretty op at low elo in WR. And then I used ori to get through high plat and emerald. At diamond people are actually trying hard so you have to play significantly better to climb there, or it will take you a lot of games, which just isn't worth the stress imo
Yeah I find I get mega tilted literally 3 seconds into a game if I queue up. If I ever get ganked I am spamming FF15 in chat instantly and actually get extremely angry and stressed in a way that can't be good for my body chronically. League is fun casually with friends though, but most my friends have quit

Yeah I find I get mega tilted literally 3 seconds into a game if I queue up. If I ever get ganked I am spamming FF15 in chat instantly and actually get extremely angry and stressed in a way that can't be good for my body chronically. League is fun casually with friends though, but most my friends have quit
No then the game isnt fun anymore. I have had games that sometimes people are pessimistic and 3/5 surrenders, but I try to stay optimistic and scale for the late game. And often those games turn around because the enemy team makes a mistake or gets overconfident or stops playing as a team

But then other games just feel completely lost and I want to get out as fast as possible so I surrender asap.