Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Until now, I never paid attention to how I dressed, grooming, etc

N

NYincel

Banned
-
I'm an oldcel so it probably don't matter anymore, even so I notice differences in the way women react with me. I still have a nice body shape (32 waist, slim) with clothes on and work out every day, so any muscles show.

I watched many YT vids and they really opened my eyes. You young guys really have great resources today. 

I wore oversized clothes when I was younger, never cared about haircuts, even didn't shower. I guess that is part of Aspergers. Also, I never talked to women back then, but I know women had interest. A girl used to call me to tutor her in math. We sat alone and she put her hand on mine sometimes. I moved away. She didn't do anything more than that, but she always used to hint about why I'm single and stuff. I must have been super Aspie not to do anything. And this chick WAS HOT. Most people in my circle got married younger, I don't think she was looking for hookups either.

Everyone report OP for bragging