Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unsuspecting ITer accidentally proves the blackpill: Says blackops2cel gives off serial killer/rapist vibes

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
JFL but I thought blackops2cel was actually attractive according to IT gaslighting? And we were wrongly associating him with ourselves because he actually has a good personality?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/p04s7t/incels_once_again_comparing_not_geting_there_pp/h848b06?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

This is the post they linked which btw is completely right.

And this guy said "The guy gives off serious serial something vibes.", even though blackops2cel never said that and we just added the caption.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But... it's not his looks... it's his.. expression.. yeah I think... :foidSoy:

Come on. Just speak the TRUTH already.

IT'S ALL ABOUT LOOKS.

meeks doesn't give off criminal vibes. But the vidya game playing blackops2cel does

Hmmm:feelswhat:

Well, of course they would. The black pill is nothing but fact, so it's inescapable. Eventually, they'll slip up, because that's what liars do: everything they say and believe is built on a false foundation. Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. Liars all eventually slip up and let out the truth. Lies are fragile. The Truth is powerful.

While superficially they claim that the blackpill is bullshit and that lookism doesn't exist, you only really need to read the comments posted there yourself to see the truth of it: they mock short, ugly men and automatically ascribe negative social traits to them because of their looks. I don't even think the irony is lost on them, that's what most of them are there to do.

The irony of this is that the actual blackops2cel was a bluepiller who refused to accept that he was an incel. So they are effectively criticizing themselves here.

The irony of this is that the actual blackops2cel was a bluepiller who refused to accept that he was an incel. So they are effectively criticizing themselves here.
i see so many smart posts on here :blackpill:

Jfl. The blackpill exists in the back of every human being. He wouldn’t give off killer vibes if he looked like Bundy or Meeks who were both violent males

Reddit full of shit as usual