Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious unsure of my future

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i'm on my way to school currently, and due to my overwhelming anxiety i opted to go to a special school that will allow me to finish my 3 remaining years at any pace i want, so realistically a year.

but i'm unsure of what i want to do after i get out at 16. probably just work as an apprentice and move on from there, probably going to a trade school. could then use the few tens of thousands i built up after 10 or so years to start my own company. :feelsjuice:

it all seems so out of reach to me. do any wise oldcels have some input?

just be yourself bro

Youre 15. You will get banned because youre too young to know if youre an incel or not, you will get friends at your classes or your work, you will try to ascend for the first time in your life (volcel fakecel if you dont), and then there are only two options:
A) You actually ascend (99%, given that you are most probably an average shy normie)
B) You cant ascend, so you return to the forum under a different name (1%)
I can predict the future, trust me.

probably just work as an apprentice and move on from there, probably going to a trade school. could then use the few tens of thousands i built up after 10 or so years to start my own company.
do any wise oldcels have some input?

Try absolutely everything to ascend. Everything. Ive tried it all before giving up: medication, therapy, forced socializing, joining social clubs, going to parties, talking with random people on the internet, meditation, religion, gymmaxxing, looksmaxxing, socialcirclemaxxing... I tried it all, even trying to become a buddhist monk (tibetan geluk tradition). If you dont try it all, you will never know if youre an incel. Like right now.

Keep studying and getting work experience in the real world. Get in touch with the field you like, know how people actually live their lives while dedicating their lives to that field. Youre gonna spend most of your wake hours working or worried about things related to your job. So chose wisely.

Low-IQ and high-IQ are memes, never stop studying/reading about things you like if you can, as an incel (IF you are...) you have tons of free time that 99% of the population dont have. IQ doesnt matter, just read/study everyday the subjects you like and you will be more knowledgeable than college professors.

Also, its probably the biggest cope of them all: first, knowing more than almost anyone on the planet about something you like is pure lifefuel. Second, life as an incel is hell, so immersing yourself in your never ending intellectual quest is a very good way to forget about the pain. Now that i read it it sounds so aspie lmao

If youre gonna join some college or regulated studies of any kind, chose something that you like AND its useful if you can. No point in studying something that you like but is useless, or studying something you hate. Also, make sure you really need that degree in order to do what you want to do. Most degrees are completely useless. Dont waste your time and money getting a degree you dont need. Trust me.

Get a well paid job if you can, money is a necessity if you really want to cope when youre older (and happen to actually be an incel, which i doubt).

Get a public job if you can, you cant get fired and you can relax for the first time in your life.

Dont become a homeless person. Thats the official game over. Avoid it at all costs. Im not exaggerating. Male beggars get raped, abused and killed on a daily basis and nobody cares. If youre really an incel, youre destined to become one of them, so the best way to take vengeance is avoiding it at all costs.

To be honest, im just describing what worked for me. I spent most of my young adulthood studying to get the only job i can, as an ugly autistic male. I actually got it, because i had no social life whatsoever so i had plenty of free time that most people my age didnt have. If i didnt get this job, i would be homeless.

you make your own futuER

- do a college degree in stem, farm certificates, get a good job
- do a university degree in stem, get a good job
- start a company but this seems like high risk high reward