Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unsubbed from IT

Not clicking on that lol embed the post

>Joined: Aug 20, 2023

lol kys loser

Not clicking on that lol embed the post
Image 2024 05 30 180937422

Who would sub to that shit to start with?

:feelskek:

I just gave you the reason. Are you blind? Maybe low IQ?

[IMG alt="Vlarke"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/60/60106.jpg?1717080098[/IMG]
XD
I’m a loser just because I joined last year ? JFL

I’m a loser just because I joined last year ? JFL
Yes bro, that's how this forum zeitgeist works. Newfags at the bottom, oldfags at the top. I don't make the rules, I just uphold them.

Who would sub to that shit to start with?

:feelskek:
Me, in my bluepilled days... :feelsbadman:

I was an incel in denial and I was coping hard. I thought to myself ''sure, I may be ugly, I may be a 29yo KHHDV, b-b-but at least I'm not a le hateful inkwell, r-right? :feels:. Surely women will see how le nice guy male feminist ally I am, and surely they will be able to look past my ugly looks and see me for the nice guy I am :feels::feels::soy:''

Of course, that doesn't happen. That never happens... It took me a very long time to realize personality doesn't mean fucking shit. Women would choose a good looking toxic abuser over an ugly nice guy, any day, any time, every time.

Joined two days before you nigga :feelzez::feelzez:

Yes bro, that's how this forum zeitgeist works. Newfags at the bottom, oldfags at the top. I don't make the rules, I just uphold them.
Ok Wolf…

Whatever helps you cope bro