Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unstable temperature

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Last week it was still around 0 degree in the night and this week it’s already 8 degrees jfl. I have to completely turn off the heating or I suffer from insomnia. The sudden temperature changes also give me a headache, kek

even nature hates incels

Poor western adhd cel! So poor... yeah... -40C daily going good

w Rosji jest bardzo zimno i pada snieg
О, русская зима! Как велико твоё очарование и молодецкая удаль... как красив снег, особливо, когда он лежит ровнёхоньким слоем в лесу иль роще! Красиво то как... а еще, блять, нахуй, холодно что пиздец, ебануться можно блять!!!!!

Polish? I can fully understand you, heh

In Russia there is heavy(?) winter and falling snow
Yes, we compared languages before, i just had a name change.

"In Russia it is very cold and snow is falling"

I live in Canada where the temperature is pretty unstable especially at spring & summer. :feelscry:

Oh, Russian winter! How great your

How good (?) Snow?
you really cant translate this stuff, if you arent a native russian, sorry
Oh, russian winter! How great is your charming and how powerful your feats are! How beautiful is snow, especially when it lies in tidy and clean forest... So beautiful!

And, for fucks sake, shit, so fucking cold, you can go mad with it!

and this is very inaccurate translation. Honestly, i dont envy rus to eng translators of our literature...

English is more suited to scientific articles... although, you know what? Russian mogs english to hell and back, our literature vocabulary is godlike

and scientific too

A MOG A DAY KEEPS THE MIDAGE CRISIS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ONLY ONE MINUTE TO MOG SOMEBODY

@wereq i am not a femdom cuck!!!!!!

phew just in time

you really cant translate this stuff,
True lol, its the same with Polish, Slavic languages have words that are hard to translate into english, it takes me like a few minutes to translate a short sentence, Slavic languages have unique words that don't really have an english equivilent.

Btw if u have time, how much of this old polish army song can you understand?

Nie noszą lampasów lecz szary ich strój
Nie noszą ni srebra ni złota
Lecz w pierwszym szeregu podąża na bój
Piechota ta szara piechota
Idą a w słońcu kołysze się stal
Dziewczęta zerkają za płota
A oczy ich dumnie utkwione są w dal
Maszerują chłopcy maszerują
Karabiny błyszczą szary strój
A przed nimi drzewa salutują
Bo za naszą Polskę idą w bój

True lol, its the same with Polish, Slavic languages have words that are hard to translate into english, it takes me like a few minutes to translate a short sentence, Slavic languages have unique words that don't really have an english equivilent.

Btw if u have time, how much of this old polish army song can you understand?

Nie noszą ni srebra ni złota
Idą a w słońcu kołysze się stal
Dziewczęta zerkają za płota
Maszerują chłopcy maszerują
Karabiny błyszczą szary strój
A przed nimi drzewa salutują
Bo za naszą Polskę idą w bój
Yeah, slavic languages are more expressive, and you can write some really grande stuff in it. English is confined to something-scientifical, businesslike

Lampasow - lampasy - very old style pants. associated with military, horses
Dont need those pants in a building site? Stroj - stroyka - building site... nah, stroy here - military rank
Even without military pants you can still be in military rank? Ich - they? Ich in russian is they
Nie noszą ni srebra ni złota - dont need no silver, no gold, srebro - serebro - silver, zlota - zoloto - gold
Nosza maybe - wearing? Nosyat - wearing in russian

Lecz w pierwszym szeregu podąża na bój - going in battle in first ranks, avantgarde?

Piechota ta szara piechota... you know how i am translating this? I am saying this out loud, trying to manifest similar words in russian... this sentence is beyond me, im afraid. Maybe, fights and fights again?
Idą a w słońcu kołysze się stal - i do remember that sloncu is sun, solntze. Standing in the rays of sun? Stal - similar to stoy - stand

Dziewczęta zerkają za płota - zerkala is... that deflectory thing) I forgot it name.. hmmm, maybe, cleaning that deflector thing?

A oczy ich dumnie utkwione są w dal - i am totally sure that oczy in polish is not like osy in russian. Osy - bees in russian.. dumnie - similar to dumat' - means thinking. Maybe this sentence is about thinking on something?

Maszerują chłopcy maszerują - chlopcy is just young guys, we have it in russian. Maszeruja... hmmm... Young guys-fighters doing something

Karabiny błyszczą szary strój - karabin is a gun, old gun, blyszcza - shining, due to similarity with blestet' - shining. Guns are shining in ranks?

A przed nimi drzewa salutują - а перед ними гремят салюты - before them salutes are booming

Bo za naszą Polskę idą w bój - thats now our nation goes into battle. Two last sentences were very russian-like, easy

damn Khani the translator, i can imagine that
Piechota - pechota- печота - very slang-like term to say that things are hot, mainly weather

Idą a w słońcu kołysze się stal - ida - idti - going somewhere, walking
Walking, and in sun.. kolysze.. kolos - some wild field grass
Hmmmmm.. Walking, and in sun grass standing?

Yeah, slavic languages are more expressive, and you can write some really grande stuff in it. English is confined to something-scientifical, businesslike

Lampasow - lampasy - very old style pants. associated with military, horses
Dont need those pants in a building site? Stroj - stroyka - building site... nah, stroy here - military rank
Even without military pants you can still be in military rank? Ich - they? Ich in russian is they
Nie noszą ni srebra ni złota - dont need no silver, no gold, srebro - serebro - silver, zlota - zoloto - gold
Nosza maybe - wearing? Nosyat - wearing in russian

Lecz w pierwszym szeregu podąża na bój - going in battle in first ranks, avantgarde?

Piechota ta szara piechota... you know how i am translating this? I am saying this out loud, trying to manifest similar words in russian... this sentence is beyond me, im afraid. Maybe, fights and fights again?
Idą a w słońcu kołysze się stal - i do remember that sloncu is sun, solntze. Standing in the rays of sun? Stal - similar to stoy - stand

Dziewczęta zerkają za płota - zerkala is... that deflectory thing) I forgot it name.. hmmm, maybe, cleaning that deflector thing?

A oczy ich dumnie utkwione są w dal - i am totally sure that oczy in polish is not like osy in russian. Osy - bees in russian.. dumnie - similar to dumat' - means thinking. Maybe this sentence is about thinking on something?

Maszerują chłopcy maszerują - chlopcy is just young guys, we have it in russian. Maszeruja... hmmm... Young guys-fighters doing something

Karabiny błyszczą szary strój - karabin is a gun, old gun, blyszcza - shining, due to similarity with blestet' - shining. Guns are shining in ranks?

A przed nimi drzewa salutują - а перед ними гремят салюты - before them salutes are booming

Bo za naszą Polskę idą w bój - thats now our nation goes into battle. Two last sentences were very russian-like, easy
Ok, this is going to take some time to translate, hang on a second.

(lampasow is i think clothing with stripes, its an old word, idk how to translate it)

They don't wear lampasow but their clothing is grey, they don't wear silver nor gold

But in the first rank they march into battle

Infantry, this grey infantry

They march in the sun and their steel (weapons) is swaying

And The women are peaking (to see) from behind the fence

And their (the soldiers's) eyes are stuck proudly gazing at the distance

Infantry, this grey infantry

They are marching, the boys, they are marching

Their rifles are shining in the sun, and their grey uniform

in front of them, the trees are saluting because for our Poland they go into Battle!

THIS TOOK ME 30 MINS TO TRANSLATE

Never began for temperaturecels

I live on a coastal city and it fluctuates between 7 and 14 degrees here

Stroj=Military uniform

Oczy=Eyes

Its funny that osy in Russian means bees, in Polish osy means wasps lol.
Ochi! Ochi - old name for eyes here too, ahahaha, damn

Thank you for full translation. As you can see, my skills in Polish language are quite lacklucter. Oh well, but it is surely funny