Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Unruly cunt attacking police officer, he constrain her, he is the bad guy

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Anyone who has seen young and drunk foids know how violent and annoying they can get. She refused to calm down and attacked the police officer. So he had to use force to calm her down. And now he is being called a bad guy for restoring the order.

New Jersey police investigated after woman punched during arrest
Wildwood police look at what led to woman on beach being held down and struck in head
Police officers in New Jersey have been reassigned to administrative duty amid an investigation into a video posted online showing an officer punching a woman on a beach.
Wildwood police said on their Facebook page that 20-year-old Emily Weinman of Philadelphia faces several charges including aggravated assault on a police officer, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
Video of Saturday’s confrontation appears to show an officer striking the woman’s head twice as she is held down on the sand. The video does not show what preceded the confrontation.
Wildwood police chief, Robert Regalbuto, said he found the video “alarming” but did not want to “rush to any judgment” pending the investigation.
The Philadelphia Inquirer quoted the Wildwood mayor, Ernie Troiano Jr, calling the episode a “shame” but said police would soon release body camera footage showing officers being insulted and spat upon. Weinman was also charged with spitting at an officer.
“It wasn’t just that this officer decided to beat her up,” he said. “That wasn’t the case.”
Troiano declined comment on the use of force, saying he did not know the whole story, but added: “We don’t like to see anyone get hit, period. But then again, when you have someone who’s aggressively attacking you or spitting at you. I wasn’t there. I don’t know.”
He also expressed frustration at the amount of underage drinking, saying no one was allowed to drink in public or on the beach in Wildwood unless they were attending an event that has received a permit to allow drinking.
Wildwood police asked anyone who was there and had video of the altercation to come forward.